Later in the second half, Hai Long passed the ball to Le Van Xuan, and the goal was made by him at the 82nd minute.
Following the victory, President of the Vietnam Football Federation Le Khanh Hai and the VFF Executive Committee’s standing board sent congratulations to the Vietnamese team and announced a bonus worth VND300 million to them (US$13,000).
They wished that the Vietnamese team would continue playing well in the upcoming match with U23 Myanmar on November 2.
- Olympic referendum: Shall it be ‘Taiwan’ or ‘Chinese Taipei’
- Vietnam Offers India Chance to Get Tougher Against Maritime Rival China
- How Vietnam Will Ship Tariff-Free This Year to Countries Covering 45% of World GDP
- Under the weather? Dial up some steamy, fiery, starchy, funky, healing Asian soups
- Chinese city bans daytime dog walking in a crackdown on canines
- Vietnamese girl to play for Japan volleyball club
- STRETCHED THIN
- Philippines Aims to Attract Investors Hit by Tariffs in Sino-US Trade War
- Son sets the standard as Korea Republic take top spot
- Inside the NHL: With Seattle's day coming, it's time to straighten out the playoff format
- Billions of stars (including the sun) are turning into crystals
- Hacienda patient may not have shown signs of pregnancy, expert says
- Great cookbooks of 2018, for gifts or for home
- Can China Turn the Middle of Nowhere Into the Center of the World Economy?
- How Craig LaBan reviewed Philly’s restaurants in 2018
- East Aurora's Kaitlin Hawayek eyes medal at U.S. Figure Skating Championships
- The essential East Side dining guide: 2019 edition
- An exit-by-exit guide to eating along Interstate 26 in South Carolina
- Most Influential 2018: Meet the top 100 influencers in Orange County
- Magnificent Mary storms into final
U23 Asian Cup qualifiers 2022: Vietnam beat Chinese Taipei 1-0 have 282 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.