"Currently, the project is in the crunch time to be on schedule. There are only about 10 kilometers that need to finish the surface. From now to November, the construction units will complete the asphalt surface of this remaining part of the road and construct the traffic safety system, road signs, and communications. The company strives to complete the project by the end of this year to serve the travel demand during the Lunar New Year,” said Mr. Nguyen Tan Dong, General Director of Trung Luong – My Thuan BOT Joint Stock Company.
One of the current obstacles is that up to now, the toll collection scheme of the HCMC – Trung Luong Expressway has not been approved by the Government, and the time for toll collection has not been determined yet.
Therefore, when the Trung Luong – My Thuan project is completed at the end of this year, it will be hard to come into operation because it has not been connected to the toll collection system of the HCMC – Trung Luong Expressway to collect tolls.
Thus, up to now, many inter-provincial transport routes have not been able to operate due to the lack of consensus from the convective provinces. Many transport businesses have suggested the Ministry of Transport consider no need for consensus for localities that have returned to normalcy. And the Departments of Transport can decide to reopen passenger transport by themselves and notify the destination department.
By Minh Duy, Thanh Xuan – Translated by Gia Bao
- Look up on New Year's Day: Stunning 'Wolf Moon' supermoon set to mesmerize sky-gazers on January 1st
- Numerous military units start new-year recruitment training
- Expressways that burn up the road between Hanoi and northern provinces
- Apapa-Oshodi Expressway: Traffic robbers return as gridlock overwhelms task team
- Popular Mid-Market housing proposals wait years for OK
- Walmart, Target and 6 Other Retailers That Have Bucked Trends to Open New Stores
- Stunning unspoiled beauty in Binh Thuan
- Delayed 288 toll lane opening: What Brazoria County residents need to know
- Tanker accident: Motorists, commuters groan on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway over gridlock
- Flying this Thanksgiving? Expect record crowds at airports
- Ninh Thuan builds more solar, wind projects
- Elon Musk unveils new images of SpaceX's 'Big F***ing Rocket' ahead of announcement tonight of first passenger to buy a ticket to fly around the moon
- New policies on Okada will be out soon — Sanwo-Olu
- Ho Chi Minh City aims to tackle traffic jams
- Gridlock: One year after, FG reopens Leventis Bridge in Apapa
- 'Journey to the Center of the Moon': The Science of NASA's Lunar Gravity Mission
- Google opens Google News Initiative challenge for Middle East, Africa, Turkey
- Vanishing Arctic ice will open the way for more science voyages, analysis suggests
- Richmond-San Rafael Bridge closer to getting new lane, bike path
- Increased use of police cameras raises new questions
Trung Luong – My Thuan Expressway expected to open to traffic at Lunar New Year have 670 words, post on m.sggpnews.org.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.