|The 9 Stellars in Thu Duc city, one of the most sought-after destinations for homebuyers and investors|
Limited land use and the sudden population growth in big cities have accelerated the urbanisation process, significantly affecting transport infrastructure across the globe. To improve this situation, big cities such as New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore have reached for Transit Oriented Development (TOD), creating sustainable, compact, and modern urban development models. The best-known example of this is Shibuya Township in Tokyo, Japan.
Based on the transportation networks such as train and bus routes, Shibuya district has developed multifunctional living spaces around Shibuya station to encourage the use of public transport, reducing pressure on transport infrastructure. The application of the TOD model has helped Shibuya transforms itself into a bustling, civilised township.
Meanwhile in Vietnam, in the near future, a township inspired by Shibuya is gradually taking shape in the east of Ho Chi Minh City.
|The 9 Stellars is developed following TOD orientation, inspired by the model of Shibuya township in Tokyo|
With the formation of Metro Line 1 (Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien) and the New Eastern Station, the TOD-oriented urban development model was first applied by real estate developer Son Kim Land to The 9 Stellars project in Thu Duc city. Featuring the essence of the “Shibuya” model, The 9 Stellars was designed to rise to the same stature.
|With its investment, deployment, and integration with a solution platform for connectivity, transformation and comprehensive development from traffic to urban management, The 9 Stellars aims to bring the preeminent values of a modern – high-tech township to residents and investors.|
The 9 Stellars’ pioneering urban development model connecting public transport infrastructure significantly improves the mobility of residents – one of the factors that makes Shibuya a township of the progressive who love dynamic and modern life styles.
A lively modern township in Thu Duc creative city
Taking advantage of the prime location at the gateway of Thu Duc city, adjacent to the traffic arteries such as
With Hanoi Highway, Beltway 2, the stations of Metro Line 1, and the New Eastern Station, The 9 Stellars project follows the journey of Shibuya, offering residents mobility in a setting resplendent in residential, work, study, entertainment, and commercial spaces.
Within 200m from the township's centre, residents can move around by walking, cycling, or the internal autonomous bus system, while having easy access to Metro Line 1 through a pedestrian entrance. Metro Line 1 and the New Eastern Station complex adjacent to The 9 Stellars will be a key traffic hub directly connecting Ho Chi Minh City with other eastern cities such as Binh Duong, Dong Nai, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, and Phan Thiet.
|The 9 Stellars has a prime location in Thu Duc City, adjacent to arterial roads and Metro Line 1|
As the first urban complex in Vietnam to apply Internet of Things solutions from Qualcomm, The 9 Stellars is built around a smarter approach to design and management to facilitate the lives of residents.
By Anh Duc
- Uh, a Fighter Plane With World War II-Era Nazi Insignia Just Crashed in California
- Welcome to the era of multiplied innovation
- Accenture research: How to compete and win in the post-digital era
- What a hybrid cloud is in the 'multi-cloud era,' and why you may already have one
- The rise, fall, and rise of the supercomputer in the cloud era
- NRMA shifting into the digital era through personalisation
- Streamlio, an open-core streaming data fabric for the cloud era
- A Look at Who Is and Isn’t Ready for the End of the Programmatic ID Era
- Henry Ford's 'secret' workplace birthed Model T
- Big Privacy: The data privacy compact for the era of big data and AI
- Apple might help bring veterans’ medical records into the modern era
- A DECADE of Innovation; Samsung Marks the Beginning of a New Era
- End of an era: Soon smart speakers will outnumber tablets
- NASA is giving away a free Apollo-era Saturn rocket
- N.Y.C. foundations and philanthropists must realize that the iPad era demands a new partnership
- Revolutionary Camera Allows Scientists to Predict Evolution of Stars
- 'Just Hire Mannequins': On the Slow Death Of the Runway Walk
- As Silicon Valley faces a tech reckoning, biologists point to the next big opportunity
- Leaked GoPro Product Display Appears to Show the Unreleased Hero 7
- 'Accidental Billionaire': How The Outlandish Ambition Of Faraday Future's Financier Brought The Startup To Its Knees
The 9 Stellars – "Shibuya" model township in the era of technology have 704 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.