|Thanh Hoa is looking for investors for hot mineral water resort urban project worth $265 million|
The project is planned to cover an area of 100 hectares in Quang Yen commune, Quang Xuong district. Land clearance has yet to be implemented. Sun Group sponsors the project's planning.
The construction is expected to start in this fourth quarter and will be implemented within four years since approving the investor.
The project’s investors will be tasked with the synchronous construction of technical infrastructure, along with social infrastructure, housing, entertainment facilities, and other construction works to embellish the urban vista and promote the socio-economic development of the locality.
The investor will be responsible for investing in synchronous construction in accordance with the approved detailed project planning. After completing technical and social infrastructure works (community housing) of the project, the investors shall hand over these facilities to the state for management and use as prescribed.
The investor will be allowed to manage, trade, and exploit townhouses, detached villas, duplex villas, quadrangle villas, apartment buildings, management and administration houses, preschools, inter-schools, Japanese food centre, VIP Onsen area, event area, and theme park, after completion.
The deadline for investors to submit their applications is November 18.
At the same time, the department also called for investors for the urban projects with a total investment cost of VND913 billion ($39.7 million).
Investors will need to complete investment procedures, land clearance, and compensation until Q4/2022 so that construction can begin in Q1/2023 and be finished by Q4/2026.
Interested investors can register at the Department of Planning and Investment before November 10, 2021.
By Oanh Nguyen
- Mega-projects in need of getting a grip
- “What’s next? An asteroid?” Wildfire, pandemic drop double whammy on Glenwood Springs
- FDI commitments to Viet Nam down 14% in 8 months
- 90 percent of Vietnamese millionaires invest in real estate
- New city proposal to breathe life into investing prospects
- Investment capital flows into Mong Cai city
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 6
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 1
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 16
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 2
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 4
- Rearrangement for development
- HCMC discusses essential steps to form Thu Duc City
- Big auto manufacturer goes bankrupt, can't sell assets
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 3
- Phu Quoc real estate market to revive through new city status
- Tough spot for steel ventures as pandemic cuts off progress
- Cat Tuong and Top Textiles Vietnam sign land lease contract at Aurora IP
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 7
Thanh Hoa looks for investors for $265 million mineral hot spring resort urban project have 400 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.