Hanoi (VNA) – This year's socio-economic issues , the development plan for 2022, and two draft laws are high on the agenda of the second working day of the 15th National Assembly (NA)'s second session on October 21.
In the morning, legislators are holding group discussions about the implementation outcomes of the 2021 socio-economic development plan , the draft development plan for next year, and the report on the COVID-19 prevention and control the implementation of Resolution No. 30/2021/QH15 issued at the NA's first session in July.
They are also scrutinising the implementation of the 2021 State budget plan, the State budget estimates and the allocation plan for the central budget in 2022, and the finance – State budget plan for 2022 – 2024.
In the afternoon, Minister of Public Security To Lam will submit the draft law on mobile police, a verification report on which will be delivered by Chairman of the NA's Committee for Defence and Security Le Tan Toi.
After that, Minister of Science and Technology Huynh Thanh Dat will submit the draft law amending and supplementing some articles of the Intellectual Property Law. Chairman of the NA's Committee for Legal Affairs Hoang Thanh Tung will provide a verification report on this draft.
Legislators will later discuss the two bills in groups./.
- 13th National Party Congress: sub-committee on socio-economic affairs meets
- PM chairs meeting of sub-committee on socio-economic affairs
- PM eases voters’ concern over draft law on special administrative-economic units
- Scientists raise opinions on socio-economic development strategy
- Resolution on 2019 socio economic development plan adopted
- Resolution on 2019 socio-economic development plan adopted
- Lao lawmakers adopt five newly-drafted laws
- Alcohol harm prevention law- focus of NA’s working session
- NA deputies to adopt resolution, discuss two draft laws
- Draft resolution for achieving 2019 socio-economic goals announced
- Government issues Resolution 01 on key socio-economic development plan
- ASEM talks inclusive socio-economic development in Khanh Hoa
- Party Central Committee proposes measures to fulfil socio-economic targets
- Government convenes meeting to review socio-economic performance in first quarter
- NA reviews socio economic development, state budget plans
- Positive signs in Q1 socio economic situation
- PM urges efforts to complete socio-economic goals
- Nhandan Newspaper - PM lauds 10 remarkable socio-economic achievements
- PM instructed to build socio-economic development plan in 2017
- Northern province supports socio-economic development among ethnic minorities
Socio-economic affairs, two draft laws in focus of parliament on Oct. 21 have 366 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.