Sacombank, FLC and Visa have launched two co-branded credit cards for individual and corporate customers, with many elite privileges to optimise customers' benefits when using the products and services of both parties.
They are Sacombank FLC Infinite for individual customers and Sacombank FLC Platinum for corporate customers.
Besides providing essential backup financial resources, the cards also offer privileges such as five rounds of golf at the FLC golf course system for free, discounts of up to 40 per cent for playing golf and 30 per cent for organising golf tournaments and discounts when buying Golf FLC Biscom membership.
They also offer 50 per cent refunds when buying Bamboo Airways tickets — 10 per cent for group tickets — and discounts of up to 50 per cent when renting yachts to organise events or staying at FLC Biscom, and 30 per cent on the cost for organising conferences and seminars, renting hotels and dining at FLC hotels and resorts.
Sacombank FLC Infinite cardholders will get unlimited free use of more than 1,300 VIP lounges at airports around the world and a three-day, two-night resort package at FLC Hotels and Resorts.
Besides, the annual fee for the first year will be waived, and cardholders will be offered insurance with large sums assured such as global travel accident insurance of up to VND23 billion (US$1 million), baggage loss insurance off up to VND23 million, flight delay/luggage insurance worth VND500,000/hour, and flight cancellation insurance of VND5.8 million.
The cards are designed according to gender to highlight the sophistication and distinctive personality of the owner and equipped with advanced security technologies such as Tokenization technology, Visa brand EMV chip, and 3D Secure solution for online payment to ensure the highest security for customers.
The launch of the co-branded cards marks a new milestone in the cooperation between Sacombank and Bamboo Airways and its ecosystem that they began last April.
The comprehensive strategic cooperation between the two leading corporations in Viet Nam is expected to not only improve their competitiveness but also maximise the exploitation of FLC’s “all-in-one” product and service system and Sacombank’s strengths like modern banking-financial services, satisfying the urgent needs of customers in the “new normal” period. — VNS
- Patiala police bust gang of credit card fraudsters with arrest of two
- ICICI Bank launches iBox facility, here’s what it means for customers
- SBI Cards in for a bumper IPO going by grey market swipes
- Visitors to China can now use Alipay and WeChat Pay instead of cash or cards
- Democrats Kill Statute Protecting Americans from Credit Discrimination Based on Politics, Religion
- Spotify to launch in India with extended free trial, ties up with T-series
- Serial entrepreneur Andrew Banks launches surprising new cashback rewards business
- Sacombank profit exceeds 21.4 per cent of target
- Hundreds of Retail Brands Will Soon Reward Shoppers with Cash Back to Crush Student Debt
- Apple Watch users can earn gift cards and cheaper gym memberships simply by working out while wearing it thanks to new partnership deals with fitness clubs like Orange Theory and Crunch
- Wawa card breach may rank as one of the biggest of all times
- Cybercriminals were using a fake Citibank website to steal debit card and social security numbers in order to access bank accounts
- Mattel doubles down on Uno with a new card game called Dos
- Football Delhi partners Athletic Drive to support Referees and launch a unique smart card initiative
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's attempt to trademark their Sussex Royal brand is blocked after legal complaint from Australian doctor
- AMD will refresh its Navi GPUs, deliver more RDNA 2 graphics cards in 2020
- Oppo ‘Kash’ to reportedly launch soon, set to take on Realme Paysa, Xiaomi Mi Credit
- Nokia 7.2 with 48-megapixel camera launched in India: Price, specifications, features
- FBR launches countrywide campaign against tax evaders
- Budget 2020: Cred founder Kunal Shah calls for a focus on financial, credit literacy
Sacombank FLC co-branded credit cards launched have 648 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.