Sheraton Saigon has introduced a brand-new takeaway menu to elevate your home dining experience, whether you are looking for a sumptuous feast or an intimate dinner with your loved ones.
The takeaway menu offers diverse culinary options featuring renowned specialties from Western, Cantonese and Vietnamese cuisines, highlighting sumptuous Family Sets curated for four-six persons as well as Combo Sets designed for two.
The Family Sets and Combo Sets introduce signature cuisines widely favored by food connoisseurs, which put guests at ease in finding their favorite dishes from familiar Western specialties featuring lobster, premium beef, salmon, foie gras and smoked ham, to the hotel's executive chef's signature creation such as the German Schnitzel or the Korean grill delights with beef short ribs, pork belly and spicy stir-fried chicken.
Cantonese food lovers who are regulars at Li Bai will be thrilled to discover a Li Bai Combo Set featuring the signature steamed cod fish and other bestsellers including Mapotofu, and wok-fried beef with mushroom and pepper sauce.
For Vietnamese cuisine enthusiasts, the menu features traditional delights such as beef Luc Lac, wok-fried glass noodles with crab meat, broken rice with tender pork chops, all carefully prepared to the smallest detail by our expert chefs.
In addition, the takeaway menu also comprises a collection of sweet indulgences with a tantalizing selection of whole cakes and small slices that have enchanted people with a sweet tooth in town such as theTruffiadechocolate rum, cheesecake, classic Opera or Italian walnut cake.
The takeaway menu was launched in the middle of October and is widely available for ordering across the hotel’s online platforms including the website (https://sgcf.sheratonsaigon.com/), Facebook and other delivery applications.
You can learn more about the hotel's takeaway menu via the links: https://bit.ly/SGNSI_ALaCarteMenu for renowned cuisines including Western, Cantonese, Korean and Vietnamese:https://bit.ly/SGNSI_CakeCollection for a sweet collection with tantalizing selections of whole cakes.
Free delivery service depends on specific areas, and shipping fees may vary depending on addresses. For booking inquiries, call 028 38272828.— VNS
- Top 10 museum cafes and restaurants in Paris
- Burger Friday: Burns Burger Shack in Acres Homes
- Norma, London: ‘A place of joy’ – restaurant review
- European Union To Conduct ‘Restaurant Week’ In Mumbai
- The 20 best restaurants: part three
- 10 of the best cafes and restaurants near Paris’s major attractions
- Review: Our critic’s favorite pork dish? The patita at this Filipino restaurant in Silver Lake
- West London's top 10 budget restaurants
- A Southern Menu That ‘Warms The Soul’ At Millie Peartree
- Valentine’s Day 2019: Make a healthy meal at home with these recipes
- How old is Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, who is the Britain’s Fat Fight presenter’s wife and where are the River Cottage restaurants?
- After dining at the world’s best restaurant, Oakland’s G-Eazy craves a Bay Area burrito
- Cook upscale Mission-style at home with ‘Foreign Cinema Cookbook’
- Mrs Hinch fans spot her immaculate grey home looks right out of a Dunelm catalogue, and here are the photos to prove it
- Inside Mrs Hinch’s immaculate white-and-grey home where even Baby Ronnie’s nursery is spotless
- Disneyland just launched an epic vegan and vegetarian menu and fans are going wild
- Ruth Langsford is a fan of this high-street restaurant too - see her 'blowout' meal
- Pizza Express Christmas menu includes porchetta pizza, snowball dough balls and mince pie dolcetti
- Colour me happy! Bengaluru restaurant walls are becoming canvases for local artists
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Reportedly Getting Sit Down Restaurant
Restaurant dining at your home with Sheraton Saigon’s latest takeway menu have 586 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.