Tourists exploring a cave in Phong Nha-Ke Bang
The first six domestic tourists arrived on Friday evening on a Vietnam Airlines flight from HCM City. They followed a three-day-two-night package tour organised by the Oxalis Adventure Company. The tour will take them to sites such as Chay Lap Farmstay and the Tu Lan cave system in Phong Nha-Ke Bang.
Director of Quang Binh Provincial Tourism Department, Nguyen Ngoc Quy welcome the tourists at Dong Hoi Airport on October 15
On October 15, Quang Binh received two flights from HCM City with nearly 100 passengers. To attract more visitors, local authorities have removed the mandatory quarantine regulations.
Tourists to the province would only be allowed to join tour packages with no more than 20 people and comply with pandemic prevention measures.
Besides Quang Binh, some other localities including Con Dao, Quang Ninh, Hoa Binh, Sapa, and Thanh Hoa have also opened their doors to fully vaccinated domestic tourists.
Tourists must be fully vaccinated, with the second dose administered at least 14 days before arrival or have a certificate showing they had recovered from Covid-19. They also need to show a negative Covid-19 test result using the PCR method within 72 hours before departure.
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 8
- The online talks between US Ambassador Daniel Kritenbrink and VietNamNet readers
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 10
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 13
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 16
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 17
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 19
Quang Binh receives first tourists have 279 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.