At the event, head of the Department of Foreign Affairs for Provinces at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) Tran Thanh Huan said the ministry and the Embassy of RoK in Vietnam together with RoK partners have organised various events to bolster cooperation between the two countries at large and Quang Binh and the RoK in particular.
Briefing the participants on Quang Binh's potential and strengths across multiple fields, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Vu Dai Thang said the webinar offered a chance for Quang Binh and RoK businesses and investors to enhance connection and information sharing, thereby fostering investment in the Vietnamese province.
Investors from the RoK are among prioritised partners of Quang Binh and they will receive optimal conditions to operate in the province, he added.
Relevant agencies over the time have worked to call for investment in sectors that Quang Binh boasts strengths, particularly services and tourism, industry and agriculture, with due attention paid to sustainable development of forest and maritime economy .
At the event, participants also discussed economic recovery plans, investment trends of RoK firms, advantages of Quang Binh's business climate and incentives for foreign firms, outstanding tourism products and prioritised tourism projects, among others./.
- Ambassador highlights future Vietnam-RoK relations
- Vietnamese students in RoK receive support to fight COVID-19
- Vietnam, RoK cooperate to fight COVID-19
- Deputy PM, FM Minh meets Chinese FM on regional ministerial meetings sidelines
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 8
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 14
- Foreign Ministry issues notice on COVID-19 epidemic
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 15
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 12
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 10
- Three neighbors must stand together
- Int’l health experts praise Vietnam’s handling of Covid-19 epidemic
- HCM City quarantines 57 linked with Japanese coronavirus case
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 9
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 13
- Vietnam confirms 18th COVID-19 infection case
- Vietnam reports two more COVID-19 infection cases
- Vietnam confirms another COVID-19 case
- Vietnam confirms 21st COVID-19 infection case
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 6
Quang Binh mulls fostering cooperation with RoK have 345 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.