Handing over their appointment decisions to the diplomats at a ceremony, the State leader asked them to create mutual understanding and trust, promote firm cooperation with traditional partners in all fields, take full advantage of partners’ potential, and bring about benefits in both bilateral and multilateral relations.
He also reminded them to step up the implementation of the vaccine and health diplomacy strategy.
The top priorities are economic development, the enhancement of Vietnam’s prestige in the international arena, and the realization of the nation's aspiration for peace, he stated.
He also highlighted the importance of working with overseas Vietnamese, implementing citizen protection measures, mobilizing resources from the expatriate community for national construction, and promoting the preservation of Vietnam’s traditional culture among them.
Vietnamese Ambassador to India Nguyen Thanh Hai committed that the diplomats will always try their best and stay flexible and adaptive to successfully complete their assigned tasks, as well as closely follow the development requirements of Vietnam, including the vaccine diplomacy, ensuring the interests of the nation.
- Ruling party concedes, leftist poised to become Honduras's first woman president
- Fact check: Is Malcolm Turnbull's comparison of Kenyan and Australian broadband valid?
- View: Just deal and deliver the projects
- Fact check: Has Australia's internet speed dropped from 30th to 60th in the world under the Coalition?
- Jaishankar to address Indian Ocean Conference in UAE
- US must cut plastic production to save oceans, report says
- Kate and William hit with 'lose-lose situation' over Meghan invite
- One book for India
- Putin wants NATO not to deploy weapons near Russian territory, resist eastern expansion
- Brexit LIVE: Talks to drag into next year! Coveney dashes hopes as Frost meetings begin
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 26
- Hiding the ‘Mother of Satan’: Inside The Largest Counterterrorism Investigation In History
- Iraq Wants $88 Billion for Rebuilding. Allies Offer a Fraction of That.
- Thinking bigger: Reimagined alliances for the U.S. and Japan | Opinion
- The Two Uneasy Alliances That Will Redefine Climate Policy
- Pandemic, payments and the future of money
- Peng Shuai situation explained: WTA suspends all tournaments in China amid censorship of former world No. 1
- Storm Arwen: Five days and counting without electricity
- Social Security Disability Insurance's Ticking Time Bomb
President tasks diplomats with external resources mobilization for national growth have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.