HÀ NỘI — Vietnamese President Nguyễn Xuân Phúc on Monday underlined the target to build a modern and elite People's Security force with firm political, ideological, and moral strength in line with the goal set in the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress.
Addressing a ceremony to celebrate the 75th founding anniversary of the People's Security Academy, the State leader stressed that the academy staff and students must be deeply imbued with the viewpoint that the mission to protect national security is under the absolute and direct leadership of the Party, the concentrated and united governance of the State.
Addressing the event, the State leader noted that the academy has maintained solidarity and creativity to overcome all difficulties and challenges, completing its mission in training personnel for the people's public security force and contributing to protecting national security and social safety.
Ensuring national security contributes to ensuring the strength and the existence of the Party and our regime, as well as the country’s stability and sustainable development, President Phúc said.
Highlighting challenges and opportunities that the country is facing, he requested that the academy and the Ministry of Public Security continue to firmly safeguard revolutionary achievements, the national interest, the Party, State, people and the regime, while strengthening renovation and international cooperation, fighting all sabotaging plots of hostile forces, and reducing crime.
He asked the leaders of the academy to change the mindset and take stronger actions to further develop the academy and continue to complete all missions. At the same time, it should reform its training activities to achieve higher quality, he said.
Founded in 1946, the academy has made significant contributions to the training of public security officers serving the country during the two resistance wars for national independence in the past as well as the present national construction and defence.
On behalf of the Party and State, President Phúc presented the Military Exploit Order, first class, to the academy in recognition of its outstanding achievements.
President Phúc also beat the drum to symbolically mark the beginning of the new academic year of the People's Security Academy. — VNS
- Trump’s illness highlights his biggest political weakness: Downplaying coronavirus danger
- Gianno Caldwell: Social media giants using censorship to help Biden become president — regulation needed
- Catherine Engelbrecht: Good Citizens Need to Volunteer for Ballot Security to Protect Our Elections
- Boris Johnson and Evgeny Lebedev: a decade of politics, parties and peerages
- Exclusive — ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings
- Hunter Biden’s Firm Received $3.5 Million from One of Russia’s Most ‘Powerful’ Oligarchs
- WashPo: President Trump ‘Shattered’ Bipartisan Consensus on Immigration
- The 'Crisis' In Social Security and Other Nonsense
- Donald Trump Forces Some Colleges to Cancel Diversity Programs, Others Stand Firm
- Trump Scolds 60 Minutes for 'Tough Questions' but Critics Saw 'Whiny' President
- Coronavirus: Rishi Sunak unveiling 'kickstart jobs scheme' for young people
- Kanye West’s 2020 Run May Be the Future of Presidential Politics
- Deputy ministerial-level Vietnam-Laos political consultation held
- Republicans Want China to Define 2020 Election, Securing Victory for Trump
- Test and trace 'fails to reach 245,000 close contacts of people with coronavirus'
- Brexit: UK firms 'under-prepared' for new EU trading rules
- White House Staffers Pissed at a Top National Security Aide—for Wearing a Mask in Front of Trump
- The No Lives Matter President
- A Biden Presidency Hinges on Tackling COVID. Experts Fear There’s a Hitch In His Plan.
- Joe Biden Decries Stimulus Bill Collapse: 'The President Turned His Back on You'
President highlights need for elite, politically firm People’s Security Academy have 616 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.