Through the lens of Spanish photographer Felipe Souto , the picture has featured the unique beauty of the fields stretching along the overlapping mountain slopes in northwestern Vietnam Nam.
According to contest judge, David Evans, the standard of entries has reached new heights. Despite the pandemic and so many other challenges, photographers can still deliver incredible images.
Terraced fields are a long-standing farming method, a technique passed down through generations and the brainchild of people living in mountainous areas of Vietnam.
This method is completely different from other countries that use wet rice cultivation in Southeast Asia. The terraced fields of Viethna show a knowledge and understanding of how to take advantage of terrain and water.
Capturing the panorama, Felipe Souto’s photo harmonises muted colours with a majestic natural background.
The 12th EPSON International Pano Awards is dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography and is the world’s largest competition devoted to the genre.
This year, the international panoramic photography awards received more than 5,378 entries from 1,245 professional and amateur photographers from 97 countries around the world./.
- Vietnamese photographers up for prestigious award
- Neha Dhupia Trolled For Slamming Roadies Contestant Who Slapped His GF Over Having 5 Other Affairs
- Vietnamese photographers claim gold medals at global contest
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 10
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 13
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 12
- 19 Spooky Halloween 2019 Events You Can't Miss In Alexandria
- Miss Vietnam 2020 beauty pageant suspended due to COVID-19
- The OFM 50: our favourite foods, recipes, restaurants and more
- Coronavirus latest: Austria bans travelers from Italy without health certificate
- Coronavirus latest: Germany pledges €1 billion to tackle outbreak
- Living in Rome under the shadow of coronavirus
- Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix is CANCELLED due to coronavirus fears after top drivers refused to take part when a mechanic caught the deadly illness
- Killer, kleptocrat, genius, spy: the many myths of Vladimir Putin
- Cannes Film Festival 2016: Reporter's diary
- Walking Time Bomb
Picture of Vietnamese rice terraces enters prestigious photography contest have 339 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.