PHÚ THỌ — Authorities of Phú Thọ Province have recorded 38 new cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number of infections in the province from October 13 to 92, according to the provincial Department of Health.
The initial infection source has not been discovered.
To combat the outbreak, Phú Thọ province has enacted a wide-scale testing programme. 1,000 medical workers from 12 medical facilities were mobilised to test people in the areas of Việt Trì City, Lâm Thao and Phù Ninh districts, discovering 112 suspected cases. All suspected cases are subjected to quarantine at home, while they await their RT-PCR test results.
The province ordered related authorities to move all new cases to the province's field hospitals, as well as enacting temporary lockdowns and quick tests for related areas.
According to a new document published on October 17 by Phú Thọ province on preventing COVID-19 community transmissions, all mass gathering events in Phú Thọ are cancelled; and cinemas, disco halls, karaoke bars, internet cafés, gaming centers, spas are closed. People can only order takeaways in restaurants and food stalls. All schools and universities in Việt Trì City and Lâm Thao District are closed and classes are held online until further notice.
Phú Thọ has also prepared for a mass vaccination campaign in Lâm Thao District, starting on Monday, with a goal of 30,000 shots to be administered.
The province prepared 400 ICU beds at local medical facilities for COVID-19 treatment. — VNS
- 'Get to Britain before Brexit': 21 MORE migrants are caught trying to cross Channel in tiny dinghys a day after record 93 made the journey as people smugglers tell them border will close after UK leaves the EU
- Destiny 2's XP scaling is gone, but it now takes double the XP to earn a loot box
- Days Gone tech analysis: Bend Studios' Unreal world under the microscope
- Prey walkthrough: 'First Day on the Job,' ‘Break Out,’ ‘An Office with a View’ and ‘Everything You Know is About To Change’
- Hands-on with the Subor Z-Plus: AMD tech tested in new Chinese console
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: Frostbite stress-tested on Xbox One X
- Stress-testing the Battlefield 5 beta on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro
- Dark Souls Remastered tested on all consoles
- The Magicians travels far and wide in search of a helping hand
- Fortnite Patch Notes (V7.40)
- The FP Dragons’ Den Submissions Shortlist
- The Making of Cogmind's Alpha Trailer
- Fortnite Patch Notes
- Fortnite Patch Notes (V7.30)
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 review
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 review
- Fortnite v7.20 update adds Glider Redeploy, Scoped Revolver, One Shot LTM and Farmstead themed Prefabs
- The Division 2 open beta features even more content, but your private beta progress won’t carry over
- Palmer Luckey allegedly sent Donald Trump $100,000 for his inauguration
- Best Mobile Game Development Tools Used by Game Developers
Phú Thọ province deploys wide-scale testing after recording 92 cases in 5 days have 464 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.