Pham Ngoc Trung, Chairman of the Vietnamese association in Voronezh, on April 28 led a delegation to present medical face masks and gloves to a social protection agency of the city, and gift packages to 70 local households with difficult circumstances.
Amid impacts caused by the pandemic, the association has had activities to joint hands with the municipal authority to share difficulties with locals, especially poor households, Trung said.
Members of the association always contribute to the city’s social and cultural activities every year, and have been appreciated by the municipal authority, he added.
According to Trung, about 1,000 Vietnamese people are living, working and studying in Voronezh. They have strictly implemented disease prevention measures as recommended by local health authorities. No Vietnamese people in Voronezh have to date infected with the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
- Overseas Vietnamese in Ukraine commemorate heroes sacrificed for sea and islands
- Honouring overseas Vietnamese women on International Women’s Day
- Peaceful horizon project – creative idea of an overseas Vietnamese
- Overseas Vietnamese call for more gov’t support for hi-tech agriculture
- President to wish overseas Vietnamese a Happy New Year
- Overseas Vietnamese make contributions to HCM City’s growth
- Overseas Vietnamese youths tour central region
- ‘Homeland Spring’ programme greets overseas Vietnamese
- More overseas Vietnamese speak out against China’s acts
- Support for Cassie to fight her drug charges
- Vietnamese parents support LGBT children’s quest for equal rights
- World Bank’s support, assistance to poverty fight praised
- 13th Vietnamese Student Festival held in RoK
- Vietnamese buddhists in RoK look to homeland’s sea and islands
- High praise for Thailand’s support of resident Vietnamese
- Local Briefs: April 15
- Taken: Waterloo woman's ordeal proof of human trafficking's local reach
- Ex-solider fights on for SIX years after being given months to live
- Remittances pour in from overseas
- “I pay special attention to providing Vietnamese people with good health”: Prof Chuyen
Overseas Vietnamese in Voronezh support locals in COVID-19 fight have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.