Accordingly, Vietnamese enterprises will have the opportunity to register for free online business-to-business (B2B) meetings with 19 enterprises from Jeollanam-do Province of the Republic of Korea (RoK). These RoK enterprises will introduce their various products in different fields namely food (agricultural products, aquacultural products, etc.), cosmetics, industrial, and energy. Vietnamese enterprises will not only have the opportunity to find reputable RoK manufacturers/suppliers, but will also be actively supported to turn such opportunities into successful cooperation. All trade promotion activities supporting Vietnamese enterprises will be carried out with the budget of the RoK Government.
According to KOTRA Hanoi, Jeollanam-do is a province located in the south-western part of the RoK, leading the country with some marine products, especially oyster, abalone and seaweed cultivation. Its warm weather and abundant rainfall helps Jeollanam-do to produce large amounts of agricultural products, mainly rice, wheat, barley, pulses, and potatoes. Vegetables, cotton and fruit (strawberry, pineapple, etc.) are also widely grown in the province. Currently, Jeollanam-do is progressively applying science and technology to agriculture and has achieved very high economic efficiency in this field. The province has the highest percentage of recognized environmentally-friendly organic agricultural land in the RoK; also, it is the only province with certified environmentally-friendly marine products.
Moreover, the province's products in other fields such as cosmetics, industry and energy are well-received in both developed and developing countries worldwide. With a goal of cooperation and innovative development, Jeollanam-do is one of many RoK provinces having representative offices all around the world, including Vietnam. Along with the development in RoK-Vietnamese trade, Jeollanam-do has been exporting numerous types of organic agricultural and aquacultural products to Vietnam, such as seaweed, mushrooms, abalone, and pear.
- South Korean firms explore opportunities in VN
- Việt Nam, RoK urged to enhance co-operation
- Firms must be told RCEP benefits regional trade
- VN, RoK look to $100bln in trade
- Việt Nam rolls out red carpet for Korean firms: PM
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 11
- Vietnam becomes a bright spot of the world in attracting FDI in 2020 despite COVID-19
- VN, Republic of Korea vow to strengthen ties
- Huge chance for ASEAN amid digital economic era
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEB. 22
- Shrimp exports set target of US$ 4.4 billion in 2021
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 7
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS MARCH 16
Opportunity for trading with RoK enterprises have 393 words, post on ven.vn at October 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.