Euromoney Magazine’s 17th annual survey on the worldwide real estate market was attended by advisors, developers, investment managers, banks and consumer partners of real estate companies around the world. The results are evaluated by senior professional directors in the real estate sector.
Novaland Group won the main category of Excellent Real Estate Developer 2021 (Vietnam Developers – Overall) and three other categories: Developers – Residential sector, Developers – Innovation, and Developers – Sustainability sector.
These awards contribute to a series of Novaland achievement in its 29 years in Vietnam. In 2021, Novaland continues to accelerate the completion of large-scale residential real estate and hospitality – residential real estate projects in Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces. Some typical projects include The Grand Manhattan (District 1, Ho Chi Minh City), Aqua City (Dong Nai), NovaWorld Phan Thiet (Binh Thuan) and NovaWorld Ho Tram (Ba Ria – Vung Tau).
Novaland receives best real estate developer award. Photo by: Novaland
Novaland and two members of NOVAGROUP, Nova Consumer and Nova Services, have created an ecosystem of products and services to serve the community of residents and visitors.
Novaland residents can benefit from smart urban areas, international standard hotels or resorts, the Nova Education system, a chain of clinics and hospitals operated by Nova Healthcare; sports, shopping – food – entertainment with world-class Nova Services; quality food and other nutritional products from farm to table with traceability via Nova Consumer.
The ecosystem of products and services from NovaGroup’s members is expected to contribute to Novaland’s sustainable development, enhancing product value and the lifestyle of residents, affirming Novaland’s image in the international market.
Novaland’s remarkable projects
Located on two fronts of Co Giang – Co Bac Street, District 1, HCMC, The Grand Manhattan luxury apartment-commercial complex combines a chain of high-class internal utilities, including 5-star hotel area, shopping space, food court, ground floor park; swimming pool, BBQ area, and children’s playground. Nearly 4,200 square meters of the project area is devoted to the park and internal landscape.
The Grand Manhattan boasts a prime view of the iconic buildings of a prosperous Saigon like Ben Thanh Market, Nha Rong Wharf, and Nguyen Hue Walking Square, and is the focal point connecting the 5-star hotel chain, Grade A office towers and financial center. With spectacular architecture in the heart of District 1, the project will contribute to the urban embellishment of the city.
Perspective of the square – marina complex at Aqua City. Photo by: Novaland
Aqua City is located at the heart of an inter-regional trade area, connecting major economic centers in the southeast region with a scale of more than 1,000 hectares.
The transport infrastructure, landscape utilities, and housing projects of some subdivisions in the project have been basically completed, ready for operation and set to welcome visitors in the fourth quarter. They include a complex of squares – European standard marina Aqua Marina, phase 1 with a nine-branch pier; a square with a capacity of 10,000 people; shopping street, luxury cuisine, multi-purpose indoor sport center, Aqua Sport Complex, and Aqua Central Mall with a scale of 1.4 hectares.
In Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan, NovaWorld Phan Thiet, a 1,000- hectare “Super Ocean City of Tourism and Wellness”, stretches along seven kilometers of coastline. The project boasts a total investment of nearly $5 billion, with the vision of becoming the leading destination in the world for MICE and wellness tourism.
PGA Garden golf course belongs to the exclusive 36-hole PGA cluster at NovaWorld Phan Thiet, expected to enter operation in the fourth quarter. Photo by: Novaland
Florida second home products have been delivered to customers since the third quarter. It is expected that the whole area of NovaWorld Phan Thiet would enter operation in 2023, around the same time that Dau Giay – Phan Thiet Highway and Phan Thiet International Airport are completed.
With a scale of 1,000 hectares, NovaWorld Ho Tram resort and entertainment complex spans the sea route from Loc An to Binh Chau. The project has introduced to the market four parts: The Tropicana, Wonderland, Habana Island and Morito. Several items of NovaWorld Ho Tram have been completed, preparing to enter operation from the end of 2021.
Lagoon Villa The Tropicana is inspired by the old European architectural style in the village of Giethoorn – The Netherlands. Photo by: Novaland
The project offers high-class facilities to meet the needs of tourism, resorts and entertainment, including Tropicana Park amusement park with an area of 17 hectares; Beach Club and Shark Restaurant; Lagoon Canal; Ocean Pool; organic farm; Safari; Binh Chau hot spring.
NovaWorld Ho Tram also provides a chain of 4-5 star hotel brands including Mgallery, Movenpick, and Grand Mercure, along with a coastal culinary shopping street with famous brands from home and abroad.
A series of Novaland’s key projects will be operational from 2023, expected to ensure investment value for customers and contribute to the community and local economy.
- How Black real estate developers are breaking ground for underrepresented communities
- Sanford Diller, real estate developer and philanthropist, dies
- Four Creative Long-Term Real Estate Investment Strategies
- Five Keys To Growth For New Real Estate Agents
- Get Started In Real Estate: Four Properties Perfect For First-Time Investors
- 15 Ways To Deliver A First-Rate Real Estate Experience
- The Story Behind The Record-Breaking Sale That Redefined Las Vegas Real Estate
- Mumbai real estate: Respect all religions. But only from a distance
- Singaporeans expanding investment into real estate
- Indiabulls Real Estate, Embassy Group arms seek NCLT nod for merger
- Senators frown on mandatory reporting of P1-M cash purchase of real estate
- PICTURED: Pilot and real estate agent among the six victims killed when private jet crashed into Lake Tahoe golf course
- Indiabulls Real Estate, Embassy Group merger in final lap, co seeks NCLT nod
- Weighing real estate ticker growth potential
- Real estate demand fairly high, will be stable for next couple of years: Puravankara CEO
- Interpreting new real estate statutes
- L.A.’s Luxury Real Estate Market In 2021: ‘Moving From Strength To Strength’
- Investment will double in 3-5 years in regional logistics, industrial real estate: JLL
- Policy leverages help promote real estate market
- Real Estate Is On Threshold Of A “Moneyball” Moment
Novaland receives best real estate developer award have 985 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.