According to the ministry’s report, 3,977 of the new patients are locally-transmitted cases confirmed in 50 localities including HCM City (1,205), Binh Duong (471), Dong Nai (417), Dak Lak (266), An Giang (220), Soc Trang (148), Tay Ninh (147), Bac Lieu (83), and Kien Giang (80). There were eight imported patients confirmed today.
The new infections showed an increase of 359 cases compared to yesterday’s figure. There were 1,782 infections found in the community.
As of Friday evening, 876,788 infections have been reported since the new outbreak occurred in the country in late April. Some localities that have recorded the highest number of patients include HCM City (423,406), Binh Duong (227,799), Dong Nai (60,498), Long An (34,071), and Tien Giang (15,392). The outbreak has so far spread to 62 out of 63 cities and provinces nationwide.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 881,522. The country now stands 40th among 223 countries and territories worldwide in the number of infections.
On October 22, an additional 5,202 more patients recovered from the disease, raising the number of recoveries in the country to 803,326.
On Friday evening, a further 56 deaths related to Covid-19 were announced, bringing the total number of fatalities in Vietnam to 21,543. The deaths were reported in some localities including HCM City (33), Binh Duong (7), An Giang (7), Long An (3), Kien Giang (2), Dong Nai (1), Binh Thuan (1), Binh Phuoc (1), and Soc Trang (1).
Vietnam today administered more than 1.44 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines. The country has so far conducted over 70.48 million Covid-19 vaccine shots, with over 20.15 million people having received two doses.
- Hanoi, Danang records more Covid-19 infection cases
- Vietnam records two more Covid-19 infection cases, total rises to 1,046
- COVID-19 infection toll remains at 1,040 with 677 recoveries
- Vietnam reports no new Covid-19 infection cases on August 30
- Vietnam records zero local COVID-19 infections, three imported cases
- Coronavirus: Is a repeat COVID-19 infection possible?
- One in 20 persons in Puducherry showed evidence of COVID-19 infection: sero study
- Uttarakhand reaches highest Covid-19 infection rate at 5.34 %
- Two new COVID-19 cases confirmed, 26 patients recover
- A.P. next only to Maharashtra in the COVID-19 infections
- A.P. next only to Maharashtra in COVID-19 infections
- Two more Covid-19 patients confirmed, total rises to 1,036
- Two more Covid-19 patients confirmed, total rises to 1,040
- Medical adviser warns Fort Bend ISD officials to prepare for predicted “second wave” of COVID-19 infections
- UCSF Study: San Francisco’s Low-Income Latinx Essential Workers Still At High Risk For COVID-19 Infections
- West Bengal COVID-19 infections rise to 1.56 lakh
- Vietnam reports four more imported Covid-19 infection cases
- If you plan to be social for Labor Day weekend, here's how to lower your risk of Covid-19 infection
- One more imported Covid-19 case confirmed in Vietnam
- Covid-19: Infected UK low-wage earners to be paid to stay home
Nearly 4,000 Covid-19 infections confirmed on Friday have 446 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.