Tra Vinh (VNA) – Nearly 14,000 workers of 15 enterprises in Long Duc industrial park in the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh have returned to work, according to the province's Economic Zone Management Board.
The figure represents about 80 percent of the total number of workers at the Long Duc IP.
Local businesses have resumed operations in the new normal while COVID-19 preventive measures are in place, said Tran Vien Phuong, deputy head of the management board.
Before coming to work, labourers must test for COVID-19 within 72 hours.
Local authorities and businesses are working to fully vaccinate all workers to ensure safety and favourable working conditions./.
- PR worker at firm accused of ‘orchestrating’ anti-Corbyn plot receives death threat referencing murdered Labour MP Jo Cox
- Donald Trump’s shocking election victory proves Labour are going to have to learn to listen
- Tony Parsons says the EU doesn’t work so pampered snobby twits should leave it out with ‘Project SNEER’
- Theresa May buddies up to the Chancellor for once as she slams Labour on the economy
- Texas Shooting Leaves 5 Dead and At Least 21 Injured Near Odessa
- Poroshenko: Ukraine approaching 'point of no return'
- Afghan refugees forced to return to a country with no hope
- Art at the Riverside returns to Leo park
- Heath Hembree grateful to return to Red Sox after long rehab
- Ben Watson return brings speed to Patriots TE position
- Where Vermont mine supplied a nascent nation, cleanup nears end
- Women’s pro hockey leagues with no communication as season nears
- Suspect in shooting near restaurant held without bail
- A lone wolf terror atrocity will return to our streets …but he can’t kill us all
- Labour awaits vote leadership rules verdict about 130,000 new members being eligible to vote for Jeremy Corbyn and Owen Smith
- Jeremy Corbyn needs to appeal to the eight million votes in Labour middle ground
- Labour vote shows long-time party members overwhelmingly backed Owen Smith but were toppled by Corbyn’s new wave of supporters
- Theresa May should call snap election and drive Labour into the ground before Sturgeon can deal Brexit blow for Jockistan
- Jeremy Corbyn promoted then ‘sacked’ Labour MP within 24 hours – the day she started cancer treatment
- Labour adrift in Scotland after losing to SNP, Tories
Nearly 14,000 labourers in Tra Vinh return to work have 364 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.