Minister of Science and Technology Huynh Thanh Dat underlined the urgent need to revise the IP Law as Vietnam is shifting from being a user to a creator of IP.
N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said building the law is a difficult task that requires great intellectual power.
Deputy Tran Cong Phan of Binh Duong said reports showed IP disputes and violations settled through civilian suits at courts account for only a very small ratio compared to tens of thousands of violation of IP rights settled by administrative measures. Most violations are related to copyrights.
Deputy Le Minh Chuan of Quang Ninh province expressed approval of the draft law's stipulation that the registration of inventions or industrial designs which are results of scientific-technological assignments funded by the State budget is automatically awarded to the organization in charge of the assignment.
- Vietnam needs a proper plan to protect intellectual property rights
- National Assembly adopts resolution on State budget estimate in 2020
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on November 10, 2019
- Transcript: Robert O'Brien on "Face the Nation," November 10, 2019
- Transcript: Sen. Amy Klobuchar on "Face the Nation," June 30, 2019
- Transcript: Andrew Yang on "Face the Nation," August 18, 2019
- A national security risk
- Experts: Revised Labour Code should promote gender equality
- California has six of the nation’s 1,680 high-hazard dams deemed in risky condition
- Foreigners using proxies to own real estate in national security areas
- Everything You Want to Know About National Unity Day in Russia
- Welsh Parliament renaming bid for assembly watered down
- Trump Threatens Syria, Slams Iran in UN General Assembly Address
- India, China ripping us off, we don't consider them as developing nations: Donald Trump
- UK 'very closely' examining death of British White Helmets founder who fell to his death in Istanbul following ‘completely untrue’ Russian smear-campaign claiming he was a spy
- Assembly elections results 2018: KCR calls for ‘BJP-mukt, Congress-mukt’ India
- Revealed: FBI agents have repeatedly warned US universities about visiting researchers stealing technology and trade secrets on behalf of China amid fears schools have become vulnerable targets for intellectual theft
- INEC chasing justice, littering the nation with inconsistencies
- The myth of 'mum and dad' property investors
- Rajasthan assembly elections 2018: BJP wins only 21 of 59 SC/ST seats against 50 in 2013
National Assembly examine revised bill on intellectual property have 356 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.