Legislators looked into the Law on Cinematography (amended) and the Law on Emulation and Reward (amended) during the second session of the 15th National Assembly in Hanoi on October 23.
The amendment of the Law on Cinematography is expected to create a legal corridor and breakthrough policies, with a long-term vision, to facilitate the development of the cinematography sector.
Meanwhile, the revision of the Law on Emulation and Reward aims to institutionalise and concretize the Party's viewpoints and guidelines on the emulation and reward work.
In the afternoon, the legislators scrutinised reports on fighting crimes, law violations and anti-corruption, along with a number of working reports by Prosecutor General of the Supreme People’s Procuracy Le Minh Tri and Chief Justice of the Supreme People’s Court Nguyen Hoa Binh.
They also discussed the judgement enforcement and the organisation of online trials.
- Anti-corruption war can’t succeed under culture of impunity — CJN
- Anti-Corruption Bureau books 243 cases in 2019
- Anti-corruption watchdog: Top exporters fail to punish bribery
- Vietnam’s National Assembly starts month-long session, to discuss anti-corruption measures
- Legal practitioners’ role in effective implementation of anti-corruption laws
- What Is H.R. 1 Bill? House Vote Passes Sweeping Voting Rights, Anti-Corruption Bill, but Senate Republicans Await
- People’s procuracy sector applauded for anti-corruption efforts
- Former SMC Deputy Mayor Sheikh Imran arrested by ACB in funds misappropriation case
- An anatomy of anti-CAA protests
- While amending NAB law, PTI govt ignores SC proposals
- Is Vietnam ready for tougher booze laws?
- Srinagar Municipal Corporation ex-deputy mayor held by ACB in funds misappropriation case
- Punishment of high-ranking officials will deter corruption: Party chief
- How Badly Did Kamala Harris Stumble at the Democratic Debate?
- Former cop arrested for video post on social media threatening anti-citizenship law protesters
- Workers’ well-being in the crosshairs as NA debates overtime extension
- Demolishing the Trump campaign's holiday guide to debating liberal 'snowflakes'
- How Philippine President Duterte's Martial Law Got a Boost From Propaganda About a Former Dictator
- Navalny 'Completely Pessimistic' About Western Curbs on Russian Corruption
- Corruption redefined as tourism in Czech Republic
NA deputies debate laws, anti-corruption have 326 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.