Speaking at the event, Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung said amid challenges in the world as well as complicated developments of COVID-19 pandemic, the above plan needs to be carried out more drastically to step up economic recovery, tap opportunities and make breakthroughs for the next period.
The plan suggests five groups of measures and tasks to restructure economic sectors, consolidate macro-economic foundation, perfect institutions, and step up innovation and digital transformation. It also details 135 tasks for ministries, agencies and localities.
Chairman of the N.A. Committee on Economic Affairs Vu Hong Thanh said the committee agrees with the above five groups of tasks and measures.
Standing N.A. Vice Chairman Tran Thanh Man proposed the Government continue updating the impacts of the pandemic and give priority to economic restructuring to each period in tandem with ensuring resources.
N.A. Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said the plan should be associated with the comprehensive program on economic recovery and development of capital, labor, sci-tech markets, and economic restructuring in a more eco-friendly manner.
- NCIF forecasts average annual growth of 7% in 2021-2025
- NA Standing Committee to open 32nd session next week
- Npower to cut up to 4,500 jobs as part of restructuring plan
- Npower ‘to cut 4,500 UK jobs’ as part of restructuring plan to make it more profitable
- Ministry upbeat about 2019 economic outlook
- Van Don economic zone management board established
- China will keep economic growth within a reasonable range over next five years: Premier
- Vietnam to exempt visa for foreigners landing in coastal economic zones
- Fireworks licence fees and charges for number plates: NT Government releases budget repair plan
- Nation may hit carbon emission target in 2025
- Chinese premier stresses quality in making 14th five-year plan
- Policies for rapid, sustainable socio-economic development
- Economic Watch: ADB president willing to engage in BRI projects, sees AIIB as partner
- Ex-A&M coach R.C. Slocum one of three named to playoff committee
- State capital ownership at SCIC transferred to ’mega committee’
- Can Tho steps up economic reform for better global integration
- Communist Parties of Vietnam, Russia seek to bolster economic ties
- 2019 polls: Nigeria’s next President should be someone who believes in restructuring- Tunji Offeyi
- Energy supplier Npower announces plans to restructure its business with 4,500 jobs at risk and call centres set to close
- PM chairs cabinet meeting on 2020 plans
N.A. Standing Committee discusses 2021-2025 economic restructuring plan have 373 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.