The VAMM members, namely Honda, Piaggio, Suzuki, SYM, and Yamaha, are manufacturing and distributing about 100 models of motorcycles with prices ranging from more than 10 million VND to over one billion VND each.
Notably, Honda Vietnam is making up nearly 81 percent of the sector's market share with the most diverse range of products.
Experts said that, after growing by nearly 30 percent in the second quarter, the motorbike sales fell sharply in the third quarter due to the complicated developments of COVID-19.
They noted that the Vietnamese motorcycle market has gone through a difficult period similar to what happened to the auto market.
To stimulate market demand, businesses are giving incentives and running promotion programs, especially the peak shopping period at the end of the year is approaching.
Many motorbike manufacturers have promptly launched a series of new motorbike models right after the social distancing orders in many provinces and cities were relaxed in recent weeks.
Experts predicted that the motorcycle market will recover in the fourth quarter of 2021 – when the peak shopping demand of the year begins, and the COVID-19 pandemic is gradually under control.
- Vienna Christmas market stay with flights on sale for 46 percent off – under £100
- Honda Vietnam sees sharp increases in auto and motorbike sales last month
- Lay-Z-Spa Madrid Hot Tub slashed by 50 percent off in Black Friday sale
- Walmart Comparable-Store Sales Grow 9.2% in Q3
- DEAL OF THE DAY: Save 46% off Mrs Hinch’s favourite mops with Amazon's early Black Friday
- Stratasys Ltd (SSYS) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- EU declares war on motorbikes: Bloc lines up new clampdown for petrolheads
- Hilton launches Black Friday sale on 500 hotels - from £52 a night
- Boots slashes 50 percent off gifts sets with huge Black Friday offer
- Wilko is slashing 20 percent off interior lighting - how to get code
- Bitcoin Transactions Boost Square’s Quarterly Profit by Almost 60 Percent
- 19 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From KitchenAid to Casper
- This Instant Pot Slow Cooker Is Nearly Half Off Today Only
- Euro Car Parts launch Black Friday deals with up to 66 percent off engine oil, dash cams
- Very launches Black Friday sale on home, kitchen and cleaning appliances
- 1kg bag of Lindt chocolate truffles for only £13.49 in Amazon’s Black Friday sale
- Car sales rise 68 percent in October on extended tax cut, eased curbs
- Seattle's 'soda tax' led to 20% drop in sales of sugary drinks with little change in purchases of other sweets, study finds
- Car sales rise 68% in October on extended tax cut, eased curbs
- No festive cheer for auto sector as sales slump to decade low
Motorbike sales slash nearly 46 percent in Q3 have 415 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.