They include the lists of the 10 most prestigious food companies in terms of milk and dairy products; sugar, confectionery, and other nutritious foods; packaged food, spices, and cooking oil; and fresh and frozen food.
The lists of the top 10 beverage firms in terms of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks were also released.
The rankings were compiled basing on the businesses' financial reports in the most recent year, their prestige on the media, and surveys of the companies and relevant sides such as consumers and experts conducted in August this year.
Vietnam Report said the country's economy grew steadily, by 5.6 percent, in the first half of 2021 with positive and stable macro-economic indexes. However, the situation became worse in the third quarter, when the COVID-19 pandemic got complicated with the spread of the Delta variant, forcing the Government to take more drastic response measures.
As an important sector, the food and beverage industry has also been hit hard. Prolonged impacts of the pandemic have become clearer since the start of the fourth wave of COVID-19 infections in April, especially since July, severely affecting more than 91 percent of businesses in this sector.
Vu Dang Vinh, General Director of Vietnam Report, said most of enterprises have become more prudent, with 78 percent predicting more business difficulties in the remaining months, doubling the rate of 37 percent one year ago.
However, he added, up to 80 percent of food and beverage firms believed that the country will recover quickly after the pandemic. About 47 percent expect that it will take them about six months to recover, 33 percent others seven – 12 months, and 13 percent more than 12 months.
- Beverage firms want access to sugar meant for export
- Piñol denies taking bribe from beverage firms
- Labor warns vs lobbying of beverage firms
- The client list of Wall Street’s marquee boutique firm is absolutely staggering
- Pepsi-Cola PH enters snack food business
- Social media and the food and beverage industry
- Junk food companies are trying to survive with an unlikely strategy
- 7 Beverage Companies In Singapore Have Pledged To Reduce Sugar Content In Soft Drinks
- From LinkedIn to Facebook: the incredible client list of Wall Street’s most secretive firm
- Puzzling tirades continue against beverage company
- From Ferrari to Facebook: the incredible client list of Wall Street’s most secretive firm
- Goldman Sachs’ new managing-director list is out — and it’s the largest class in the firm’s history
- Obama will announce his Supreme Court pick Wednesday, and he’s choosing between these 2 judges
- PH firms on billion-dollar shopping spree
- Filipino food hero
- The UK just announced a tax on sugar — and it’s scary news for Coca-Cola and Pepsi
- Sugar industry leaders: Beverage company threatening us
- Poll outcome not to affect UK firms’ interest in PH
- SMC consolidates GSM, SMB under Pure Foods via R336-B share swap
- One of the most popular beverages in America is becoming extinct
Most prestigious food, beverage firms announced have 462 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.