Reports delivered at the event revealed that over the past time agencies, units and localities in Military Region 4 have carried out the search, collection, and verification of fallen soldiers’ remains in a synchronous and effective manner. Together with promoting information dissemination, agencies, units and localities in the region have drawn maps of burial places of fallen soldiers and conducted the collection effectively.
From 2013 to 2020, Military Region 4 searched and collected 2,766 sets of remains of martyrs and conducted DNA tests for 5,702 sets of remains.
On the occasion, the Military Region 4 Command presented the certificates of merit to 74 collectives and individuals of Military Region 4 and Lao officers with great contribution to the search, collection, and verification of fallen soldiers’ remains in the 2013-2020.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- More sets of martyrs’ remains collected in Dong Thap
- Eight sets of remains of martyrs reburied
- Gia Lai and Dak Lak province receive martyrs’ remains in Cambodia
- US set to upgrade controversial nukes stationed in Germany
- China's Military Challenges U.S. by Expanding Island Bases, Report Finds
- COVID-19: The military will serve the nation and the people, no matter what hardship
- 5 things to know about the military's coronavirus response from Defense Secretary Mark Esper
- U.S. military joins Brazil army exercises in Amazon
- Russian pilot missing after military jet crashes into Black Sea
- Trump doubles U.S. military assets in Caribbean, bolstering drug fight after Maduro indictment
- Firing the USS Theodore Roosevelt's Commander Exposes the Military's Deep Culture of Secrecy Even in Pandemic
- U.S. Military To Conduct Drills Near North Korea Involving 230 Warplanes And 12,000 Soldiers
- Channel Tunnel remains OPEN despite France battling 'extremely high surge' in coronavirus cases as nation reports 319 more victims taking official death toll to 2,314
- With Coronavirus Already On 97 American Military Bases, the Armed Forces Struggle With Their Many Missions
- Unprecedented Reform: Why China’s Military Restructuring is Raising Concern
- Betrayed by the country he fought for: How hero soldier won the Military Cross for unimaginable bravery in Iraq then years later was smeared as a war criminal by leeching lawyers
- Iran’s army sets up hospital in virus-stricken capital
- India Activates Its Military Assets for Efforts Against COVID-19 in Indian Ocean
- Coronavirus Australia: Military mission to clear Artania cruise ship
- Military units active in preventing COVID-19
More than 2,700 sets of remains of martyrs found by Military Region 4 have 358 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.