Singapore (VNA) – School fees for international students in government-funded schools are set to increase next year, according to Singapore's Minister of Education. school fees for international students enrolling in government-funded schools in Singapore have continuously increased since 2018 with an increase of between 25-150 SGD (18.56 – 111.34 USD) per month for the 2018-2020 period (depending on the educational level).
The biggest increase s will be for students from non-ASEAN countries – for example, secondary and pre-university school fees will go up by 150 SGD in 2022, then by another 150 SGD in 2023.
The monthly school fees for students from ASEAN countries at the primary level will rise by 25 SGD a month in 2022 and another 25 SGD a month in 2023, while students from non-ASEAN countries will pay 50 SGD more. students from ASEAN countries will have to pay 60 SGD more a month in 2022 and 2023 and 30 SGD for pre-university courses.
- UW supports federal lawsuit over international student rule
- US Universities Brace for Big Decline in International Students
- Schools for gifted students need to be reformed in Industry 4.0
- 136 congressmen, 30 senators in U.S. seek reversal of decision on international students
- Australia Allows International Students to Return
- Trump's attempt to remove international students might hurt his bottom line
- International Students Dealing With Possibility Of Being Forced To Leave The Country If College Classes Go Virtual
- City Of Pittsburgh And Pitt Sign Legal Brief, Join Harvard-MIT Suit Denouncing ICE Rule On International Students
- Parents in Rajasthan unhappy with govt order deferring school fees
- ‘Disturbing and cruel.’ Universities blast new visa rule for international students
- Colorado’s international students face uncertainty after ICE says they must leave country if schools go online-only again
- International students must leave U.S. if classes go online under new guidelines
- Here’s How College Professors And Students Are Trying To Stop ICE From Deporting International Students
- Harvard And MIT Sued To Block Trump's Plan To Bar International Students From The US If Classes Are Online-Only
- New ICE rules may pose some challenges to international students in Louisiana
- International Students Are Trying To Cope With Trump's Online Class Rule: "America Is Ready To Kick Me Out"
- Arizona teachers want school closures as virus cases rise
- Gov Gavin Newsom orders bars and movie theaters to close and bans indoor dining while LA and San Diego school districts announce students will NOT return in the fall over surge in COVID-19 cases
- Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Trump Administration Rescinds Rule on Foreign Students
Monthly school fees for international students in Singapore to rise have 407 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.