MobiFone and BIDV on Thursday signed a comprehensive co-operation agreement in the 2021-26 period with an aim to strengthen their business operation while actively contributing to the country's recovery and development after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Under the agreement, the two sides would enhance co-operation in areas of telecoms, finance – credit and commerce and retail to bring high-quality products and services as well as outstanding experiences to customers.
Especially, in the complicated changes of the COVID-19 pandemic, the cooperation between two big firms in the telecoms and banking sectors would affirm Vietnamese efforts in co-operation to have breakthroughs and sustainable development.
BIDV commits to provide finance and banking products and services such as capital mobilisation, credit, lending and letter of credit; modern business consultancy to MobiFone with competitive prices and facilitate the telecom provider in taking advantage of economic benefits.
MobiFone would provide BIDV with telecom, information and technology and digital content.
The two sides would support each other in using their services as well as co-operating in providing new products and conveniences to society. In addition, they would also provide intermediate services such as e-wallet and online payment. BIDV would co-operate with MobiFone to launch Mobile Money when the service is officially granted a licence from the State Bank of Viet Nam. They would also study to have new products and services in the future.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, a representative from MobiFone said: "MobiFone and BIDV have many strengths and could support each other in terms of technical infrastructure, market, products and services, technology as well as corporate culture. The comprehensive co-operation would create new strength to help the two firms have further development."
A representative from BIDV said: "The co-operation shows the two sides' determination to successfully implement a digital transformation strategy, contributing to the country's digital economy." — VNS
- Taliban willing to sign the agreement with U.S. — Spokesman
- GVK signs concession agreement with Cidco for SPV for NMIA
- SpiceJet, Gulf Air sign MoU to explore codeshare ops
- Vietnam makes important contributions to ASEAN economic co-operation: minister
- Organised Private Sector lauds President Buhari for signing AfCFTA
- Dong Nai: wood firms ink collective labour agreement
- IRCTC takes over operations of Golden Chariot
- Australia, East Timor sign deal on maritime border, agree to share revenue from Greater Sunrise oil and gas
- Former Trump Staffer Files Class-Action Claim to Invalidate All Nondisclosure Agreements Campaign Workers Were Required to Sign
- Iraq, BP Sign Agreement to Expand Oil Production in Kirkuk - Source
- India Reluctant to Divulge Details of Agreement With US
- Iraqi Military Announces Operation to Clear Mountains Near Kirkuk Oil Region
- Navy signs $100-mn deal for maintenance of Boeing's P-8Is
- Lithuania signs agreement on acquiring 200 JLTV from U.S.
- AbhiBus signs agreement with Bihar State RTC for ticketing service
- Theresa May warns against a 'tit for tat' escalation of the trade war after Donald Trump tears up G7 agreement
- Wheeling theater’s neon signs a rare maintenance job
- REVEALED: NFL asked Colin Kaepernick to sign waiver 'protecting the league from future collusion lawsuits' before he backed out and hosted his own tryout
- Tesla signs another deal with a company developing a lithium mine
- France, Germany sign European jet fighter deal
MobiFone and BIDV sign co-operation agreement have 539 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.