At the discussion, participants focused on discussing the pandemic impacts on the use of digital services and contents, the role of government services in promoting digital transformation, and solutions for citizens to be best equipped with the right digital skills for a digital future.
In addition, they said there is a risk of a new digital gap in society, where vulnerable groups without digital devices and skills, such as the elderly, cannot access essential health care and information services.
They touched upon the coordination among Government, industries, and related organizations in minimizing digital inequality and ensuring that no citizen is left behind.
Earlier, on October 13, another ministerial round-table mulled over infrastructure development and the role of the government in digital transformation.
The global digital conference and exhibition ITU Digital World 2021 is co-organized by Vietnam's Ministry of Information and Communication and the ITU.
- HCMC to focus on citizens, businesses in its digital transformation process
- HCM City's digital transformation programme to improve quality of life, enhance competitive capacity
- HCM City announces digital transformation programme
- Deputy Minister: Digital transformation offers more export opportunities
- VTS aims to become top Vietnamese digital transformation consultation business
- Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Spearheads Digital Transformation for Businesses with 19 New Product Models
- Govt gives digital economy new impetus
- Rishi finally turns off the taps: Sunak tells ministers to 'exercise restraint' over future pay for millions of public sector workers as he launches review of government spending to deal with covid carnage
- Australia Post a 'trusted' service provider for government identification
- Practical ideas to transform EVFTA into true success story
- Greg Pak on The Vision Machine and the Future of Comics and Digital Entertainment
- Matt Hancock confirms plans to downgrade SAGE and have the secretive Joint Biosecurity Centre take over Britain's coronavirus response - as he dismisses reforming Public Health England before winter
- Tech-based infra of Bhubaneswar Smart City comes handy for Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation to deliver civic services effectively: Prem Chandra Chaudhary
- We need to address the digital divide causing an educational crisis
- Xinhua Headlines: China, ASEAN see thriving digital economy cooperation amid anti-pandemic "new normal"
- PM urges HCM City to disburse public investment funds
- U.S. Senate report accuses China of 'digital authoritarianism'
- Hair loss treatment vendor Hims seeks deal to go public: sources
- No share plates, expensive 'digital' dining and PLASTIC cups: Matt Preston reveals how eating out will change in Australia forever
- Five experts reveal how Hollywood is being transformed by COVID-19
Ministerial round-table discusses public services for digital transformation have 392 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.