According to the recent “Manulife Asia Care Survey” that polled 4,000 people across eight markets in Asia, health and finance are two of the top concerns amid the pandemic. In Vietnam, 100 percent of respondents have taken personal action to improve their overall health in response to Covid-19.
The survey also indicated that in Vietnam, 9 out of 10 respondents said they intended to buy insurance in the next six months, much higher than the average 71 percent across Asia.
Anticipating the needs of customers, Masterise Homes and Techcombank collaborated to present “For the Ultimate Peace of Mind” – its pioneering privileged customer appreciation program. Privilege Insurance encompasses multiple values that provide customers not only with protection and peace of mind during this uncertain time but also a valuable investment in health, finance as well as the future of their family and assets.
The program is available for any customer who made a successful purchase of seven projects developed by Masterise Homes. The insurance contract value equals 0.8 percent that of the property value in the first year with coverage of up to 70 times the annual fee to sufficiently protect your family and assets.
Masterise Homes and Techcombank have collaboratively initiated ‘For the Ultimate Peace of Mind’. Photo by Masterise Homes
Privilege Insurance is composed of ultimate benefits for customers of Masterise Homes, demonstrating a genuine commitment to uplifting living standards in Vietnam. Ultimate Peace of Mind tailors values and benefits based on each customer's needs and asset management plans, not only limited to the benefits of life insurance but also extending into healthcare, investment-linked insurance.
Jason Turnbull, deputy managing director cum CFO of Masterise Homes, shared: “Ultimate Peace of Mind has gone beyond a customer appreciation program to become a sustainable solution of Masterise Homes that meets customer needs in this time of uncertainty and the future. At the same time, the program realizes our commitment to constantly deliver ultimate experiences for customers, elevate luxury living and transform the nation for future generations.”
Project Grand Maria Saigon. Photo by: Masterise Homes
More information about the program can be found at https://bit.ly/PrivilegedInsurance
Masterise Homes, a member of Masterise Group, is a pioneer in bringing world-class excellence to the development, operations, and management of luxury real estate products and services, in the Vietnamese market and beyond. Masterise Homes demonstrates world-class capabilities via a strategic partnership with Marriott International, the largest hotel brand in the world operating the iconic brands of Marriott, JW Marriott and The Ritz-Carlton.
- What does your travel insurer, package holiday provider or airline cover if your holiday is affected by coronavirus
- Now everyone can create The Rachel! Jennifer Aniston's hairstylist and the man behind THAT famous Friends 'do launches his own haircare range with celebrity-loved brand Drunk Elephant
- New home insurance ‘black box’ for water leaks could cut your bills by £56 a year
- Car Insurance 2020: 5 Smart Tips For Saving Car Insurance Money
- Car Insurance Tips 2020: How To Get The Best Car Insurance Quotes Online
- Disrupted flights and travel insurance: how the coronavirus is affecting travel for Australians
- Auto Insurance 2020 Guide: How To Compare Car Insurance Prices And Save Money In An Easy Manner
- Coronavirus: You can now buy medical insurance that covers COVID-19
- Strictly Come Dancing: Tess Daly oozes glamour in silver sequinned midi dress for glizy launch
- Shikhar Dhawan launches home décor brand DaONE Home
- New (2020) Land Rover Defender Launched In India At Rs 69.99 Lakh: Bookings Now Open
- Amit Shah must resign: Congress lashes out at Union Home Minister for his 'colossal failure'
- New York's iconic Waldorf Astoria launches sales of high-end residences
- Does travel insurance cover coronavirus and can I cancel my holiday? Your rights as a traveller explained
- Social insurance costs for businesses to be reduced
- Hajj scheme package may go up by Rs63,000
- AT&T TV launches nationwide, misses the point of cord cutting
- Paid sick leave left out of Congress’ coronavirus package
- Prudential Vietnam launches unique healthcare revival rider
- Lucky escape for young family as their terraced home COLLAPSES in the middle of the night as builders worked on the property next door
Masterise Homes launches privileged insurance package have 662 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.