The "Nang thuy tinh" (Crystal sunlight) podcast introduces more than 300 love letters sent by late musician Trinh Cong Son to his lover Dao Anh.
The podcast is hosted by Hoang Ha and Avin Lu – the two actors who play young Dao Anh and Trinh Cong Son in the film "Me and Trinh". The first episode was broadcast at 7pm on October 14 on YouTube, Spotify, and Apple Podcast.
"Me and Trinh" depicts the life of Trinh Cong Son from youth to middle-age, when he became nostalgic about the muses in his life: Bich Diem, Dao Anh, Thanh Thuy, and Michiko. Actor Tran Luc plays the role of the middle-aged musician.
The podcast production team hopes that besides romance, the show will also share feelings about love and life, bringing a sense of relaxation and peace to listeners.
On Oct. 8, the movie's official website announced a postponement of its screening schedule to 2022 due to the pandemic./.
- How Mumford & Sons became the biggest band in the world
- Veteran Hanoi artist’s photo book keeps Vietnam’s glorious art scenes
- Pink Meets Teal, co-founded by Jill Emberson, calls for $50m a year for ovarian cancer research
- These Are The Best New Books To Read This Spring
- Best book to read on the Riviera… or a damp campsite in Scotland?
- Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson visited Bondi Beach, Sydney's Opera House and went on morning breakfast show Today before they tested positive for deadly coronavirus
- Jerome Corsi: Robert Mueller wanted me to lie
- Led Zeppelin cleared of stealing riff for Stairway to Heaven
- Artist talks life and work, from portraits to magazines
- The OFM 50: our favourite foods, recipes, restaurants and more
- Calls grow for government probe into Labour's 'backroom deal' with Dubai's billionaire ruler Sheikh Mohammed amid claims Foreign Secretary Robin Cook shut down police investigation against him as a 'diplomatic favour'
- Sheikh Maktoum's UK property empire that is worth more than £100m alone: From the £75m Surrey estate the billionaire uses to escape Dubai's summer heat to the 63,000-acre Highland retreat with three helipads
- Dubai ruler's kidnapped daughter Princess Shamsa 'contacted British officers for help 17 YEARS after she was snatched from Cambridge street', lawyer claims - fuelling calls for inquiry into actions of police and Foreign Office
- 30 years of hope: my life as an ardent Liverpool fan
- Volodymyr Zelenskiy: ‘My White House invitation? I was told it’s being prepared’
- Bobby and me
- This 16th-century ghost story captures a burning contemporary truth
- Full transcript: Face the Nation on January 28, 2018
Love letters from late songwriter Trinh Cong Son broadcast on podcast have 411 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.