Besides, the city had released the economic development plan, including step-by-step tourism reopening. On October 16, Tay Ninh Province will pilot receiving of visitors from Ho Chi Minh City through the inter-provincial green tour of Cu Chi – Ba Den Mountain. In addition, the city will continue to promote more tours in the Central provinces next week.
The vaccine coverage in the city will create favorable conditions for residents to perform their planned trips as over 96 percent city population have got their first shot of vaccine and the rate of fully-vaccinated adults over 18 years old has reached 74 percent.
To restart the smokeless industry, Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung stated that the localities needed to mobilize forces to build scenarios of tourism recovery that would prioritize local tourism. Besides, the cities and provinces nationwide should carry out surveys to estimate the appropriate demands of travelers to resume the tourism activities with an orientation of green, safe and eco-friendly tourism.
Some photos featuring a resumed tour in Cu Chi District in recent time:
By Thi Hong- Translated by Huyen Huong
- 4 Materials to Avoid in an Eco-Friendly Home
- Go greener with these cool eco-friendly products
- Old Mississippi River towboat gets new eco-friendly engine
- Top 5 Eco-friendly Foods
- Green Living Pictures
- Green Science Pictures
- Young Cambodian women on green mission to build roads with plastic waste
- 'Triberbia' Couple Goes Green
- Local foodie opens his own shop in Berlin
- Seattle’s Green Lake gets a bad rap for being dirty for swimmers, but is it really?
- Dong Nai develops sustainable, green tourism
- Growing the green lotus
- How do I know if my household cleansers are safe?
- How green are green household cleaners?
- Examining international tourists’ satisfaction with Hanoi tourism
- Sri Lanka needs to politically, financially revitalize and empower local governments: PM
- Planet, People, Peace conference: How tourism can help save the world
- Tourism leaders plan new strategy
- Green events in the Caucasus Wildlife Refuge (CWR) and Urtsadzor Community Cluster
- 'Folks don't feel safe'
Localities to restart green, safe, eco-friendly tourism have 360 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.