Prosecutor General of the Supreme People's Procuracy Le Minh Tri explained several issues raised by deputies.
Later in the morning, the legislators discussed in groups the revised draft Law on Insurance Business, which comprises eight chapters and 156 articles, and specifies seven groups of policies adopted by the Government under Resolution No.121/NQ-CP dated December 31, 2019.
Approving the comprehensive amendment of the law after 20 years of implementation, the deputies suggested that the work should remove bottlenecks and obstacles, helping the insurance market develop more equally and sustainably.
They proposed supplementing regulations on antitrust; strengthening the State management in insurance business activities; and revising the law in accordance with the trend of electronics and digitization.
In the afternoon sitting, the lawmakers looked into the draft Law on amendments and supplements to several articles of the Statistics Law. Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung clarified issues mentioned by N.A. deputies.
The deputies basically agreed with the need to such amendments in order to institutionalize the Party and State’s guidelines, policies and laws on statistics work; and create a legal basis for timely data collection and assuring of the statistics' objectivity and correctness, among others.
Minister Dung affirmed that the Government and the drafting agency will seriously take into consideration all valid opinions of the delegates and work closely with the N.A. Economic Committee in reviewing and completing the draft law.
- Chinese lawmakers review draft laws in group discussions
- Draft law aims to safeguard sovereignty
- Hong Kong legislature's bills committee finishes first-round scrutiny of amendments to electoral laws
- E-newspapers, ad agents urge amending of Advertisement Law
- Strengthening servicewomen's rights included in draft law
- Draft law against foreign sanctions submitted to China's top legislature for 2nd reading
- Draft law published on legal aid
- Hungary's government proposes draft legislation to ban adoption for same-sex couples
- Problems in jobs law not only about labor sector: What we know so far
- N.A. passes four laws, debates two drafts
- NA Standing Committee mulls over law, ordinance building programme
- Maharashtra government will amend agri law to protect interest of farmers: Minister
- China increases penalties for workplace safety violations in new law amendment
- Unhappy mayors, happy developers. What does the proposed construction law change?
- China considers tax law for domestic goods to Hainan
- Supreme Court declines suit alleging male-only military draft is discriminatory
- Residents of Lakshadweep on 12-hour hunger strike today to protest against draft regulations
- Australia to amend laws to make Google and Facebook pay
- House Lawmakers Condemn Big Tech’s ‘Monopoly Power’ and Urge Their Breakups
- NA Chairman commends Economic Committee’s law-making performance
Lawmakers agree on amendments and supplements of many draft laws have 417 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.