|The inauguration ceremony of Lao Bao substation and Dong Ha-Lao Bao 220kV power line|
On October 16, Quang Tri People's Committee in collaboration with Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) and National Power Transmission Corporation (EVNNPT) organised the inauguration ceremony for Lao Bao 220kV substation and Dong Ha-Lao Bao 220kV power line. These two projects have a total investment capital of VND876 billion($38.08 million).
The investor of the substation is EVNNPT and Central Vietnam Power Projects Management Board (CPMB) is the manager and operator of the project. The substation, which is located in Tan Hop commune, Quang Tri province, includes building a new 220/110/22kV substation with two 250MVA transformers.
Meanwhile, the transmission line has a length of 47.3km. The construction was started in June 2019 and started operation on October 1.
Tran Dinh Nhan, general director of EVN thanked Quang Tri People's Committee and relevant authorities who created favourable conditions for the investors to implement the project on time, including administrative procedures, compensation, and communication for local people.
Nhan acknowledged the efforts of EVNNPT and CPMB and construction units in completing the project on schedule, despite the COVID-19 pandemic.
"The pandemic restricted the movements of engineers and workers involved in the construction of the project, and lead to a scarcity of materials and equipment with a serious impact on overall progress," Nhan said.
With their extensive experience in project management, leaders of EVNNPT and CPMB, together with a team of qualified and enthusiastic staff, have overcome all problems to complete the project on schedule while ensuring quality.
|Leaders of Quang Tri People’s Committee and the investors visiting the operating room of the substation|
Nhan also affirmed that the project will help to realise the wind power capacity of western Quang Tri province, fulfilling EVN’s commitments to Quang Tri People's Committee and wind power investors in the region.
"With the huge wind power potential of Quang Tri, EVN expects to develop a 500kV transmission line project to release the full capacity of wind power, thereby contributing to the socio-economic development of Quang Tri province," Nhan said.
Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee and Chairman of the People’s Committee of Quang Tri Vo Van Hung highly appreciated the efforts of the investor to finish the two projects on schedule to ensure transmission for nearly 20 wind farms with the capacity of nearly 700MW in the area.
"The province is determined to accompany businesses to remove obstacles and difficulties and create the best conditions for projects to be completed on schedule," Hung said.
By Thanh Huong
- Official guarantees summer power
- EVN ensures power supply during dry season
- EVN ensures sufficient power during dry season
- Power projects accelerated in central region
- Ha Tinh Province Developing Vung Ang Thermal Power Plant
- Over 21 trillion VND poured into national power transmission network
- EVN to put into use key power projects in December
- Southern Power Corporation develops key electricity projects
- Vietnam to import power from Laos
- Electricity of Vietnam accelerates electricity projects
- Laos welcomes Vietnam’s projects on goods production, wood processing
- Over 1 trillion VND for power projects
- Vietnam, Laos complete border demarcation
- Bao Loc: Home to Many Famous Tea Brands
- Lao Cai, EVN reach deal on grid development
- Lao Cai Bettering Business Environment, Enhancing Investment Attraction
- Lao Bao economic zone attracts investment
- PCI Lao Cai: Looking from Top Position
- Ha Noi to expand electric car services
- Project to recruit young vice chairs for poor communes reviewed
Lao Bao 220kV substation and Dong Ha-Lao Bao 220kV power line project inaugurated have 560 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.