In Hanoi, the delegation visited and presented 500 gifts to doctors and workers of Dong Da General Hospital and Thanh Nhan Hospital.
In Ho Chi Minh City, KTO representatives inquired after and presented gifts to 500 medical personnel at COVID-19 Treatment Hospitals No.8 and 13, Ho Chi Minh City Hospital for Tropical Diseases, and Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine.
Each gift included red ginseng, ginseng chicken soup, vitamin C, Gac (Momordica cochinchinensis) oil supplements, and other Korean traditional souvenirs.
Through these presents, KTO would like to express deep gratitude to Vietnamese doctors and healthcare workers on the front-line of the COVID-19 fight.
The gift presentation was part of KTO's Korea Love Box 2021 program launched in Vietnam this October with a message of "Give love, give strength." Under the program, KTO will carry out diverse activities to give more strength to Vietnam's COVID-19 front-line force.
Witnessing Vietnamese doctors and nurses taking care of patients in Hanoi-based Thanh Nhan Hospital and Dong Da General Hospital, Park Jong Sun, KTO Chief Representative in Vietnam, found him really lucky because he is living and working in Vietnam. "I am very grateful to the doctors who have worked hard around the clock, so that we could enjoy a peaceful life," Park said, adding that after nearly 30 years of establishment of diplomatic ties, the Republic of Korea has always considered Vietnam its closest friend.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Korean tourism promoted at Vietnam International Travel Mart 2015
- Korean tourism industry supports Vietnamese athletes
- UNWTO to Support Vietnam to Boost Tourism: Taleb Rifai
- MCST: Summarizing activities of the Culture, Sports and Tourism Industry from 13 to 19 April 2009
- Korean Investors Satisfied with Vietnam's Investment Environment
- Korean tourism awards ceremony in Hanoi
- Top 10 tourism events in Vietnam in 2007
- METALEX Vietnam 2014 Keep Continuing to Support Vietnam Supporting Industry
- Culture and tourism week of Vietnam's sea and islands in Hanoi
- The Minister Hoang Tuan Anh had a meeting and worked with the General Secretary of the World Tourism Organization
- International friends who were jailed for supporting Vietnam
- Promoting Advantages and Export Tourism Service of Vietnam
- Spain supports Vietnam's sustainable tourism development
- APEC 2017: APEC - Important force supporting Vietnam’s reform
- UN agencies pledge to support Vietnam in dealing with aftermath of war
- Supporting Vietnam's Firms to Position Brands on Global Markets
- France supports Vietnam’s integration efforts, increases ODA
- Korean Tourism launches marketing blitz in Vietnam
- Many Initiatives to Support Vietnam's SMEs
- Tourism businesses in Vietnam’s Nha Trang hurt by ineffective public administration
Korean Tourism Organization supports Vietnam’s COVID-19 front-line force have 403 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.