The gifts containing high-quality, healthy, and nutritious South Korean instant porridge were presented to Thanh Nhan Hospital, Ha Dong General Hospital, and Dong Da General Hospital in Hanoi, all of which participate in the quarantine and treatment of COVID-19 patients.
|Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation donated 1,800 instant meals to COVID-19 patients in Hanoi|
Dao Ngoc Trieu, chairman of the Hanoi Red Cross Society said, “More than five months have passed since the pandemic heavily affected the lives of the people. To date, the pandemic has basically been under control nationwide, but there are still many patients under treatment, and many of them are in difficult situations. In the meantime, we are greatly pleased to collaborate with many organisations, including aT, that present aid packages and encourage people to overcome this challenge".
Park Min Cheol, representative of aT ASEAN Hanoi shared, "aT is a state-owned corporation under the South Korean Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs that supports the globalisation of South Korea's agriculture through exports, support for the food industry, and improvements to the agro-food distribution network. aT has introduced South Korean high-quality agricultural products to Vietnamese for many years. With this activity, aT is very honoured to cooperate with the Hanoi Red Cross Society to deliver nutritious meals meeting Korean standards to the people. Thereby, we also expect to support COVID-19 patients who are treated at the hospitals in Hanoi.”
|Park Min Choel said that aT will continue to to support the community and contribute more to Vietnam in the coming time|
aT’s overseas offices play a major role in promoting the export of agricultural products and food to its host countries as the company can investigate these markets better, organise and participate in food exhibitions, and connect with traders through these fairs.
For more information about aT and South Korean agricultural products in Vietnam, please visit www.at.or.kr or the Facebook fanpage I Like K-food
By Mai Dang
- Vietnam braces for economic effects of COVID-19
- COVID-19 epidemic threatens global economy
- COVID-19 spells fresh start for digital economy
- AIA Singapore offers free COVID-19 coverage for its 1.4 million customers, employees and tied representatives
- Xinhua Headlines: Xi stresses unremitting efforts in COVID-19 control, coordination on economic, social development
- Xinhua Headlines-Xi Focus: Xi stresses unremitting efforts in COVID-19 control, coordination on economic, social development
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 19
- Iran's first two coronavirus patients have died: Officials confirm the elderly couple succumbed to the virus in intensive care sending the global death toll to 2,014
- Doors open for free trade with the EU
- Safety first as tourism gets on the front foot
- Vinamilk signs US$20 million contract to export dairy products to Dubai
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
- Citizen support fortifies medical staff in coronavirus battle
- Coronavirus death toll nears 1,800 with more than 71,000 infections - including more than 454 on a cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Japan
- Two thirds of coronavirus cases from mainland China may be undetected
- Italian bus driver sparks coronavirus panic in France: Cops impound coach from Milan after driver begins displaying symptoms, shortly after Mauritius demanded plane passengers from Italy flew straight back or entered quarantine
- ‘It could be messy’: Window of opportunity ‘narrowing’ as coronavirus cases surge
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 22
- Over 70K cases & 1,800 deaths: Here's how many countries are affected by coronavirus
- Zoom-in: China's supportive measures to enliven economy amid epidemic
Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation donates 1,800 gifts to COVID-19 patients in Hanoi have 549 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.