HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health announced 3,985 new COVID-19 cases on Friday, as well as 56 deaths.
The new cases were found in 50 cities and provinces nationwide, with 1,782 cases detected outside of centralised quarantine or locked down areas. Eight cases were imported.
HCM City reported the highest number of new cases with 1,205, followed by Bình Dương (471) and Đồng Nai (417), Đắk Lak (266), An Giang (220), Sóc Trăng (148) and Tây Ninh (147).
Some localities recorded two-digit cases, including; Bạc Liêu (83), Kiên Giang (80), Trà Vinh (76), Bình Thuận (74), Long An (72), Gia Lai (69), Tiền Giang (61), Nghệ An (57), Phú Thọ (54), Cà Mau (52), Khánh Hòa (43), Thanh Hóa (37), Quảng Bình (34), Đồng Tháp (33), Thừa Thiên Huế (26), Kon Tum (22), Hà Nam (21), Hà Giang (18), Hậu Giang (17), Cần Thơ (17), Nam Định (17), Vĩnh Long (14), Bến Tre (14), Lâm Đồng (13), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (12), Bình Định (11), Quảng Ngãi (10).
The following localities recorded single digit case numbers; Quảng Nam (9), Hà Nội (8), Ninh Thuận (7), Thái Bình (7), Bắc Ninh (5), Bình Phước (5), Hưng Yên (4), Hà Tĩnh (4), Bắc Giang (3), Quảng Ninh (3), Đắk Nông (3), Lào Cai (3), Yên Bái (2), Sơn La (1), Ninh Bình (1) and Tuyên Quang (1).
Today’s additions take the total number of COVID-19 infections in Việt Nam since the start of the pandemic to 881,522.
A total of 5,202 patients were given the all-clear on Friday, bringing total recoveries to 803,326.
The Ministry also announced that 3,073 COVID-19 patients are in critical condition; 16 are on life support (ECMO).
HCM City recorded 33 COVID-19 deaths on Friday, followed by Bình Dương (7), An Giang (7), Long An (3), Kiên Giang (2), Đồng Nai (1), Bình Thuận (1), Bình Phước (1), Sóc Trăng (1).
The average death rate over the last seven days stands at 71. The total number of COVID-19 fatalities in Việt Nam since the start of the pandemic is 21,543, accounting for 2.5 per cent of total infections.
As of Friday, nearly 70.5 million doses of vaccine have been administered in Việt Nam. More than 20.1 million people in the country are now fully vaccinated. — VNS
- Kentucky freshman John Wall could be just what New Jersey Nets need to revive franchise
- Cop bungle almost new Sean Bell case, says Brooklyn senator
- FATAL TWIST FOR A LOVING FATHER. Just bought new red minivan that turned him into a target
- 'VEGAS' PLAYS NEW SLOT FOR A FRIDAY JACKPOT
- Supreme Court declines to hear New York City case against gunmakers
- Closer Mariano Rivera to sign two-year, $30 million deal with New York Yankees by Friday night
- With win over Giants, can't beat New England's case for being best ever
- The best Black Friday 2018 deal on Apple AirPods: Get up to $50 off
- Cold case over: Carlina White, kidnapped as infant from hospital 23 years ago, reunites with family
- WHO raises pandemic threat level to 5 as three more Catholic schools in New York close
- National Weather Service issues tornado watch for New York City and parts of N.J., Penn., Conn.
- 4 Best PS4 Travel Cases 
- The Best Black Friday Tech Deals [Updating]
- New York legislation could allow sports betting at stadiums
- Lights, Camera, Action On Amazon's Fire TV Black Friday Deals, Including the Recast DVR
- Apple's new AirPods work with Siri and Wireless Charging Case
- New York City could see snow Friday — the first day of spring
- New York's has a grumpy state of mind: study finds it's nation's most unhappy
- Summer fun! New Yorkers kick off season at Coney Island's new Luna Park
- Get ready for a blitz of bedbug cases in summer 2011, experts say
Just under 4,000 new COVID-19 cases on Friday have 668 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.