Information technology giant FPT has recorded VND24.95 trillion (over US$1 billion) in sales and VND4.57 trillion ($198 million) in pre-tax profits over the first nine months of 2021, up by 17.9 per cent and 20 per cent respectively.
Both revenue and profit enjoyed positive growth, with the technology and telecommunications sectors providing the primary impetus.
FPT's technology sector accounted for 22.1 per cent of its revenue and 30.4 per cent of its pre-tax profit.
Overseas, sales increased in all of the major markets, especially in the US and Europe, due to high COVID-19 vaccination rates and steady economic recovery. FPT has consistently received substantial orders.
Revenue from digital transformation reached VND3.94 trillion over the nine months, up by 59.6 per cent, thanks to growth in key technologies such as cloud computing (Cloud), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and low-code.
FPT secured 16 projects totalling more than $5 million by the end of the third quarter this year.
After three quarters of 2021, the group has achieved 72 per cent of its revenue target and 74 per cent of its profit target for this year, indicating that it is on track to meet its full-year targets.
FPT's telecommunications sector has generated revenue of VND9.23 trillion, an increase of 11 per cent with a pre-tax profit of VND1.78 trillion, a 21.9 per cent increase over the same period last year.
Due to increased profits from PayTV, combined with the postponement of infrastructure investment due to the pandemic, the pre-tax profit margin of telecommunications services, including broadband and other services, continued to improve in the first nine months of 2021, reaching 20.8 per cent and 14 per cent, respectively. — VNS
- German software giant SAP reports more profit in Q2
- Clear of bad debts at VAMC, commercial banks report big profits
- Pentagon's UFO hunting department was NOT disbanded in 2012 as stated and could now give public reports every six months amid claims it found 'vehicles not made on this earth'
- Israel's Tamar gas field to start paying taxes on profit in 2021
- Poly Real Estate reports net profit, revenue growth in H1
- India’s Reliance reports higher profit on one-time gain from BP deal
- Linde reports quarterly profit beat, sees 4-6% 2020 earnings growth
- Rising sea levels will spark 'extraordinary' coastal flooding in the US with some areas experiencing six days of high tides by 2021, experts warn
- Giants enter odd 2020 draft with extra picks and the need to be master recruiters
- OUSD To Reform Online Makeup Courses After Harsh Jury Report
- UK Government signs '£500million' deal with drug giants GlaxoSmithKline and Sanofi for 60million doses of fourth potential coronavirus vaccine - even though it hasn't been tested on humans yet
- Steel giant Hoa Phat achieves record Q2 profit
- Muncy Homers Twice, Leads Stripling, Dodgers Over Giants 9-1
- Huawei overtakes Samsung in smartphone sales for the first time ever, report says. But it might not last long
- New Giants lefty Caleb Baragar credits analytics-inspired change for rapid rise
- Apple India's net profit surges by 44% and so does its India ambition
- Giants’ Brandon Lawson: Putting a name and face to MLB’s mass player cuts
- Giants’ Gabe Kapler, several players take knee during national anthem
- Tesla's profit sets up S&P 500 entry, while Elon Musk pushes for growth
- Giants Beat Dodgers 3-1, Gain Split Of Season-Opening Series
IT giant FPT reports high profits over first nine months of 2021 have 535 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.