Hoan My Thu Duc International General Hospital in HCM City's Thu Duc city has resumed its normal function as a general hospital after more than two months of exclusively treating COVID-19 patients.
Its emergency aid system operates 24×7, and it has a tele-health unit.
In the last two months it treated nearly 800 patients with moderate and severe COVID, limiting sequelae and enabling them to rapidly return to normal life.
Those who recovered include many who had been in severe or life-threatening condition.
Many pregnant women who had contracted COVID delivered safely at the hospital, with the babies being taken care of to avoid transmission from their mothers. All were discharged after treatment from the hospital.
Nguyen Tuan, its director, said to enable reconversion as a general hospital, "Procedures for strict infection control have been followed and medical equipment has been installed and personnel and facilities have been arranged to take care of other patients now."
It still has a COVID treatment ward with 20 beds. — VNS
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 26
- PMQs: Boris takes brutal swipe at Starmer over Rayner party snub 'Didn't invite her'
- China Targets the Coronavirus, and Farmers Pay a Price
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 25
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Biden, Democrats inch closer to legislative deal
- Inside Ralf Rangnick’s chaotic rise to Man United boss – burnout, touchline scuffles, divorce & row with Playboy
Hoan My Thu Duc resumes old role as general hospital after COVID stint have 253 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.