There has been a race in the real estate market to develop projects with a diverse and self-contained amenity system to keep up with the trend. In particular, real estate market began to witness the emergence of satellite cities, covering from a few hundred to thousands of hectares, boasting prime locations and convenient transportation. These projects not only have low construction density and methodical planning, but also have large greenery coverage and modern amenity system to improve the living quality.
|According to experts, the value of real estate is polarised based on amenities, living space planning, and infrastructure|
According to experts, in the long term, more satellite cities will sprout up in the market with their own cores and full amenities like healthcare, education, shopping, and entertainment. Real estate valuation in these areas are therefore polarised according to the amenities available and the planning for new infrastructure. Indeed, many people are surprised by the soaring prices in satellite areas adjacent to the city centre.
A report by World Data Lab forecasts that by 2030, Vietnam will be home to a middle-class population of 56 million, an increase of 23.2 million people compared to 2021. Vietnam also ranked seventh out of nine countries with the fastest-growing middle-class population in the next decade. At the same time, due to social distancing measures, homebuyers are increasingly interested in complex projects with a variety of on-site amenities in non-central business district areas.
Wide range of amenities at Aqua City
Located at the heart of the interregional connection in the east of Ho Chi Minh City, the 1,000-hectare Aqua City smart ecological township sets new living standards for elite residents by comprehensive planning as well as a modern self-contained ecosystem of amenities.
|Aqua Marina – square and marina complex is slated to be inaugurated by the end of this year, to bring Aqua City to the regional level|
Typically, Aqua Marina – square and marina complex is developed on par with leading regional projects. Aqua Marina features a high-class entertainment and shopping complex including a marina with a capacity to accommodate hundreds of thousands of yachts as well as a European-style square ready to accommodate 10,000 people; bustling shophouses; theatre; as well as 4-star Aqua City Resort by Fusion in line with international standards:…
Aqua City also boasts a 11,000-seat indoor entertainment centre Aqua Arena, Aqua Sport Complex, Aqua Central Mall, Novotel hotel, as well as trendy shopping streets. The project is also surrounded by the 32km of river, creating a source of fresh air all year round.
The value of Aqua City is boosted by the amenity system operated and managed by NovaGroup. While Nova FnB specialises in managing and operating high-class restaurants and coffee chains, Nova Retail realises the dreams of shopaholics by bringing them trendy shopping experiences.
At Aqua City, residents also enjoy top-notch entertainment programmes from Nova E&M that specialises in operating and developing art shows. Citigym offers sports and healthcare services. Nova Education brings a cross-level education system from preschool to high school, colleges and universities according to international standards. Also, Nova HealthCare will deliver international healthcare for residents.
Located at the heart of the key traffic routes, Aqua City also possesses a unique riverside landscape and complete utility system. The project is not only the busiest modern urban area in the east of HCMC, it is also expected to be comparable to leading cities in Asia, delivering the top-notch living experience for upper-class residents.
| From only 5 per cent of the initial capital, customers can own real estate in Aqua City with many other incentives such as Novaspecial Gift privileges up to VND1 billion ($43,480); discount up to 4 per cent of the product value (according to the bank loan schedule); Novaland shareholder incentives up to VND220 million ($9,570), gift garden design and construction packages up to VND500 million ($21,740).
Register to visit and experience Aqua City at https://aquacity.com.vn/ or call hotline 0943797979.
By Thanh Van
- Smart technology solutions add value to Novaland's Aqua City
- Ho Chi Minh City aims to be a smart, world-class city
- Ho Chi Minh City ideal base for international financial center
- State-of-the-art Safti City to open from 2023, features transport hub for realistic military training
- Cleanfuel opens third Mandaluyong city station
- The 'true value' of high HDB floors, according to S'poreans living above 30 storeys
- View-swept contemporary hides in a Denver enclave above the High Line Canal, at $1.595M
- NFL.com names Kansas City Chiefs' selection of Tennessee OL Trey Smith 'a great value pick'
- Air pollution puts children as young as FIVE at greater risk of high blood pressure and heart disease, study warns
- Is Mr Widget the best boss in Britain? How one plain-speaking Yorkshireman built up a world class company
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- Angel City FC’s Deal With Jane Walker Continues The Club’s Run Of Ground-Breaking Partnerships
- Cover Story: Creating value for buyers in every project
- Business-class-only airline La Compagnie undercuts rivals on new UK to New York flights
- Tamil Nadu housing board begins construction of high-rise flats in Trichy
- A world-class education in the award-winning township of ParkCity Hanoi
- Edifier TWS NB2 Earbuds Review: Best in class | Digital Trends
- More High-Price Closings at New Condo Tower Next to MoMA
- Oakland high school's students head to college after overcoming odds
- Should Biden Emphasize Race or Class or Both or None of the Above?
High-class amenities elevate value of Aqua City have 871 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.