Up to now, the city districts and Thu Duc City have approved the lists for 6.3 million needy people. However, the localities have just sent financial support for over 5.2 million residents.
The implementation process has been facing obstacles and slowly due to errors in the software. Currently, the Quang Trung Software Center has overcome the problem which is now being stable.
The localities guaranteed to spend the support package in accordance with the HCMC's regulations. The HCMC Department of Labor, Invalid and Social Affairs checked, inspected and supervised the support process and will provide the information for press agencies, added Mr. Lam.
The above-mentioned contents were shared at a press conference of the Ho Chi Minh City Steering Committee for Covid-19 Pandemic Prevention and Control yesterday.
By Quang Huy- Translated by Huyen Huong
- HCMC develops SHTP associated with Thu Duc City
- This isn't what the Square Mile was promised: ALEX BRUMMER analyses how financial services and the City have been left on the sidelines during the Brexit talks
- Vietjet, Bamboo Airways seek Government financial aid
- Save the City! As Brexit talks focus on fishing, which makes up just 0.1% of our GDP, business experts plead with officials to protect UK's powerhouse financial services industry in EU talks
- Feature: Young couples establish home businesses to overcome harsh conditions in Gaza Strip
- UN pledges more support for Việt Nam's climate change response
- PM commits to supporting innovative start-ups
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 27 (updated hourly)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 10
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 23 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 22 (updated hourly)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 11
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 28 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 22
- Kenya's 'Adopt a Family' Campaign Pairs Wealthy with Less Fortunate During COVID Lockdown
- Delayed BOT projects threaten to disrupt future power supply
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 15 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 14
- A successful EVFTA to benefit Belgium-Vietnam relationship
- 15 Asia Pacific countries sign world's largest free trade agreement
HCMC overcomes obstacles of financial support for needy residents have 443 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.