The Department of Health had earlier said the vaccination would begin on October 22 based on the Ministry of Health’s guidelines to immunize children aged 12-17.
It even wrote to the city People’s Committee saying it was preparing for the task.
Hai dismissed this, saying: “After the health ministry issues more specific instructions about what vaccines are to be used and how the vaccination would be organized, the health department would finalize its proposal. Based on that, the People's Committee will announce plans to vaccinate children.”
The health department expects to vaccinate the city’s 780,000 children aged 12-17 within five days, and to decide the dates for the second shot depending on each vaccine manufacturer.
Both shots need to be of the same vaccine. Children will receive vaccination with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
The department and ministry have said they are set to train their personnel in vaccinating children.
Ho Chi Minh City has so far administered at least one shot to around 7.1 million people, with 5.4 million being fully vaccinated.
The city plans to reopen schools in January next year.
- A Shot In The Thigh Better Than Arm For Kids
- Will your children be removed from your home for refusing vaccines?
- Mandatory vaccinations announced by the French Government… how long until this medical tyranny hits the States?
- The Vaccine Debate- A Nurse’s Point of View
- Every Parent Needs To Know These Medical Facts About Vaccines And Autism
- TIME Magazine runs vile hit piece against RFK Jr. for daring to tell the truth about mercury in vaccines
- 22 ‘must-see’ vaccine documentaries
- Vaccine-pushing scientists now arguing that the CDC should promote the inhaled nasal flu vaccine even though it doesn’t work
- Is A Vegan Diet Safe For Kids?
- From Quantum Physics To End Of Life Planning
- Doctors agree with censored study that concludes unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children
- The Best Diet Plan for You
- Stop Overscheduling Kids! Says Best-Selling Author
- Relationship Advice: "I never planned to have an affair"
- "I Never Planned to Have an Affair"
- Secret to Raising Food-Smart Kids: A School Garden That's Also a Classroom
- Just Some Kids from Northeast Ohio
- 7 Rules For Adulthood That You Learn From Hanging Out With a Bunch Of Kids For a Week
- Wi-Fi-enabled 'Hello Barbie' records conversations with kids and uses AI to talk back
- Immunotherapy found safe for type 1 diabetes in landmark trial
HCMC authorities seen waffling on plans to vaccinate kids against Covid have 389 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.