Many noodle restaurants on Cao Thang Street in District 3 opened early to serve breakfasts.
Bich Nga, manager at a Highlands Coffee shop said that they now could only serve 30 customers at a time. “Customers are asked to do a QR health declaration scan and disinfect their hands before being served at our cafe,” she said.
Many street-side restaurants and cafes were also crowded with customers. They must close at 9 pm each day.
- HCM City prepares to reopen traditional markets, wholesale markets from October 1
- HCM City to carefully reopen economy from Oct 1
- Production, trading and services in HCM City to reopen on Friday
- Businesses reopen in HCM City, but challenges remain
- HCM City food and beverage businesses say fully prepared for reopening
- HCM City supermarkets receive few customers on reopening day
- HCM City streets busy on first day after lifting of lockdown
- HCM City supermarkets eye normalcy, say they are well prepared
- HCM City to gradually ease social distancing
- HCM City on the first day of the new normal
- HCM City calendar producers hope to speed up production to meet year-end demand
- Which businesses and services allowed to resume operation in HCM City from Oct. 1?
- Coaches allowed to travel between HCM City and other provinces from Oct 13
- HCM City to resume tourism market
- HCM City is bustling on the first day of 'new normal' week
- HCM City to gradually relax social distancing rules from 6:00pm on Sept 30
- HCM City to resume buses, taxis, tech-based cars from Oct 5
- Restaurants start welcoming vaccinated customers in Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa
- New York’s Restaurant Daniel Reopens With A Refreshed 2021 Concept
- HCM City to transport workers back to city as it reopens economy
HCM City restaurants and cafes reopen to dine-in customers have 290 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.