This set of criteria replaces the one which was issued in April 2020.
Accordingly, the set of criteria includes 10 component criteria. An educational institution which meets at least six criteria will be allowed to resume operations. Those meeting 6-7 criteria are required to fulfill at least eight criteria within 48 hours to maintain operations.
Staffs of educational institutions are requested to have green QR codes which show their vaccination history. If they do not have green QR codes, they must present one of the following documents: the certificate showing they have been cured from COVID-19 for less than 6 months or has been vaccinated for at least 14 days.
The distance between students and teachers is at least one meter in classrooms, examination rooms or working rooms and at least two meters outside classrooms, examination rooms or working rooms.
In addition, teachers and students are asked to wash hands frequently and wear face masks.
- Protesters vow to challenge new city guidelines set by Pittsburgh police
- City to expand warning card program to all high schools this fall
- 'Outrageous,' 'preposterous': Strong reactions to idea of schools buying guns with grants
- PTC Project Causing Issues for Metro-North Passenger Service
- Avon mayor supports looking into safety belts for school buses; activist will help raise funds for trial
- No Hint in Texts That Miami-Dade Schools Chief Would Back Out of New York Job
- Texts Offer No Hint Schools Chief Would Back Out of New York Job
- Ascension Parish middle schools to offer bullying prevention courses for parents, students
- A voters' guide to the City Council race in Ward 1
- What's new for fall at Colorado Springs area schools
- Several changes for Colorado Springs-area schools in 2018
- Springfield district: In 37 of 51 school buildings, secure vestibule 'doesn't exist'
- State takes full control of Muncie Community Schools
- City releases extensive ‘Hurricane and tropical storm preparedness’ guide
- Ratings and Review: The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica sets new standards for shuttling American families
- Runcie reverses plan for metal detectors at Stoneman Douglas ahead of new school year
- What is Knox County Schools doing to improve security before the new year?
- A voters' guide to the City Council race in Ward 5
- Judge won’t stop release of school report on Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz
- Newly released videos show chaos outside as gunman rampaged inside Parkland high school
HCM City issues set of COVID-19 prevention and control safety criteria at schools have 367 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.