A Vietnam-Singapore forum specifically for senior energy industry leaders is scheduled to be held on October 21 in Hanoi in order to discuss how to maintain growth and sustainability, even during crises and challenging contexts.
The key topics on the agenda for discussion are global energy sector development and trends, challenges, opportunities, and strategic implications for the nation. This is along with methods for navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic as adopted by leading regional corporations such as Temasek Holdings and Sembcorp Industries.
Speakers include influential regional leaders such as Douglas Foo, president of the Singapore Manufacturing Federation, chairman of the Vietnam-Singapore Business Council, and a nominated Singapore MP. He will be joined by Vu Minh Khuong, associate professor at the National University of Singapore, Fadah Alsagoff, management team member and head of enterprise development at Temasek Holdings, Singapore, and Wong Kim Yin, group president & CEO of Sembcorp.
Pham Thi Thu Hang, CEO of VIETSTAR Training and Consulting JSC, one of the forum's organisers, stated the forum offers a prime opportunity to both Vietnamese and Singaporean businesses to share their experiences, create value, and further boost the good relationship between the two countries.
"We will make efforts and focus our resources to make Vietnam-Singapore Board Forum successful and bring practical values," she said.
Co-organised by the Paris Graduate School of Management, the forum will run with the title of 'Enhancing Resilience, Strategy Formulation and Execution in the New Normal: Singapore Experience for Energy Industry' and will be held at the Fortuna Hotel Hanoi in conjunction with Zoom webinars in both nations.
- F1 Hanoi race provides much needed boost for local economy when COVID-19 over
- Challenges hinder development of renewable energy
- Wize Vietnam confident to partner with leading global IT companies
- MND’s delegation visits Singapore
- Vietnam plays its role as President of ASEAN
- Vietnam attends APEC SOM 1 in Malaysia
- Thousands to attend ITU Digital World 2020 in Hanoi
- Vietnam treasures friendship with Russia: Party chief
- VN to host 35th ASEAN Social Security Association meeting in Sept
- India, Vietnam to step up defence cooperation, oil exploration
- Vietnam's National Assembly Chairwoman affirms Vietnam’s ties with US
- MTA Vietnam returns to propel precision engineering and manufacturing
- Vietnam looks to expand smart grid
- Bay Area political events: SF supervisor forum, rent control
- Fine-tuned policies needed to unleash foreign investment in Vietnam’s M&A market
- F1's Chinese GP called off because of coronavirus with Vietnam race at risk
- Future of aerospace and aviation conference hosted by IIMB and BIAL
- The Leadership Project hosts Mitch Barns, others for business leaders, entrepreneurs
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 14
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB.18
Hanoi to host Vietnam-Singapore forum for senior energy industry leaders have 422 words, post on dtinews.vn at October 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.