The capital city of Hanoi plans to mobilise about VND92.7 trillion (US$4.07 billion) to complete all targets in new-style rural area building by 2025, including VND83.7 trillion from the State budget and nearly VND9 trillion from social sources.
An aerial view of rice fields in Hoa Son Commune of Hanoi’s Ung Hoa District.
The amount is 15% higher than total investment to the programme in the 2016-2020 period.
According to the municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Department, so far, Hanoi has had 12 out of its total 18 districts and townships recognised as new-style rural areas, while 368 out of 382 communes, or 96.3%, have received the title.
- Hanoi-CNN partnership: A long journey to walk
- Hanoi considers several major projects
- Hanoi to improve global economic integration capabilities
- West Hanoi – the highest rental yield rates of all districts
- Hanoi welcomes Finland’s hand to become a smart city
- Hanoi proposes to build a new bridge across Red River
- More than Bollywood: New York Indian Film Festival shows another side of a huge movie industry
- Dominica Wants to Attract Tourists With a Brand New Long Trail
- Aimed at China, Trump’s tariffs are hitting closer to home
- New York City Travel Guide
- Stately building graces downtown HCMC, 100 years on
- Amazing new attractions in Orlando
- Travel trends 2004: New study from Euro RSCG spotlights key trends reshaping the travel industry
- Incoming New York AG Vows to Go After Trump and His Family on State Crimes
- TAT to stage Thailand Tourism Festival 2017 and celebrate Chinese New Year
- 'Don't Blink': A New York Film Festival interview with director Laura Israel
- Inside Center Parcs style holiday park planned for Essex coast
- CHINA – Xiamen & Tulou (2014.07.07 – 2014.07.30 China Tour)
- Aquatic product export estimated at US$3.94 billion in first half
- CHINA – Shanghai (2014.07.07 – 2014.07.30 China Tour)
Hanoi aims to mobilise US$4.07 billion for new-style rural area building by 2025 have 273 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.