Lieutenant General Tran Duy Hung, Political Commissar of the General Department of Technical Affairs, attended the event.
This is a meaningful program of the unit to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Ho Chi Minh Trail at Sea (October 23, 1961-2021) and the 75th anniversary of the National Resistance Day (December 19, 1946 – 2021).
Addressing the event, General Hung noted that over the past time, in addition to fulfilling key political missions, the unit has also implemented many gratitude activities to pay tribute to policy households and national contributors, ethnic minorities in the areas where they are stationed.
The program took care of the health of the locals, contributing to deepening military-civilian ties, added General Hung.
During the event, 500 policy and needy people in the commune received free health checkups and medicines.
Besides, the medical staff also instructed locals about healthcare, especially COVID-19 prevention and control regulations.
On this occasion, the General Department of Technical Affairs also presented 50 gifts, worth totally VND 25 million, to needy and policy households in Bao Hieu commune.
Here are some images recorded at the event.
Translated by Minh Anh
- General Mills expands its parental leave policy, adds caregivers paid time off
- Oakland officers violated policy in chase that resulted in injury, review finds
- Colorado attorney general candidates lay out different approaches to office’s role
- In responses to health care challenges, 4 gubernatorial candidates offer variations
- Colorado attorney general: Phil Weiser leads in early returns
- How Many Children Can You Have in China? Family Planning Policy May Soon Change
- One Way to Fix the Child Care Crisis? Look to the Tax Law
- As Progressives Think Big, They Should Think More About Child Care
- Over 15,000 UC health care workers could soon go on strike — here’s what we know
- Trump Policies Could Take Away Health Care Protections for 15 Million Americans, Democrats’ Report Finds
- Over a million Texas children could qualify for subsidized child care — but less than 10 percent of them receive it
- NV5 Awarded $5 Million Multidisciplinary General Engineering Design Contract for New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Shown The Door
- Election Guide to Republicans for 1st CD: Fights over character, not policy mark the race
- Judge weighs challenge to Affordable Care Act
- Where Oregon governor candidates stand on health care, education
- Gov. candidates Walz and Johnson are at odds on health care. Would either’s plan fix much?
- Hurricane Florence Illustrates Need to Prepare Health Care Packages
- A Radical Solution to the Impossible Cost of Caring for the Elderly
- New State Department diplomatic visa policy takes effect
General Department of Technical Affairs cares for policy households have 401 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.