Specifically, a passenger resides or stays in areas with high Covid-19 risk levels or is under regional medical isolation or a passenger departing from Ho Chi Minh City-based Tan Son Nhat and Can Tho international airports need to have negative test results for SARS-CoV-2 by RT- PCR or rapid antigen test valid within 72 hours from the time of sample collection to before the departure of their flight.
Passengers from areas with lower Covid-19 risk levels are eligible to fly if they fulfill one of the three following requests including having a certificate of full vaccination for over 14 days and less than 12 months from the flight departure time, having a Covid-19 certificate for healed persons (that they have been cured for less than 6 months) or testing negative within 72 hours before boarding a flight.
The Ministry of Transport requires airlines to only accept and transport passengers who participate in the country's economic recovery including public service activities, Covid-19 prevention and control forces, experts and managers, entrepreneurs, and people in need.
Passengers ought to notify the local authorities where they reside or stay; self-monitor their health and comply with the locality's specific regulations on epidemic prevention measures.
The Ministry of Transport also requires airports to organize rapid antigen testing points for SARS-CoV-2 to serve the needs of passengers as well as arrange ticket booths, waiting rooms logically to ensure the distance as per the Ministry of Health's requirements on Covid-19 prevention and control.
There will be six flights between Hanoi and HCMC, between Hanoi- Da Nang, Da Nang- HCMC daily from October 21 to November 14, and seven flights daily from November 15 to 30 respectively.
Flights of other routes will not exceed four per day.
By Bich Quyen – Translated by Anh Quan
- The most horrific knife attacks and high risk ages revealed
- Tuberculosis confirmed at high school in Sugar Land, Fort Bend ISD officials say
- Ebola: Nigeria begins screening of travelers from high-risk countries
- New rabies test could revolutionize treatment, spare some the shots
- Hampshire High students become first certified teen welders in state
- High schools: ILM boys’ lacrosse tops Coe-Brown, eyes playoff bid in second year as varsity program
- Man Gets 3 Years For High-Speed Chase In Stolen Suv
- Students seek refuge at gas station after Santa Fe High School shooting
- Houston-area art teacher creates heartfelt tribute to mass shooting victims at Santa Fe High School
- With Santa Fe High School victims in hospital, officials ask for blood donations
- Local social media reactions to the mass shooting at Santa Fe High School
- HS baseball-Clear Springs: game photo gallery and tribute to Santa Fe High School
- Genetic testing can help patients prevent cancer diagnosis
- Congo-Kinshasa: The Testing Ground
- Daimler faces growing risk of VW-style Dieselgate disaster in US
- Can a DNA Test Really Help You Lose Weight?
- Simple test could predict risk for cognitive issue in heart surgery patients
- Arizona Mining Reports Significant High-Grade Drill Results in a New Copper-Rich Zone at the Taylor Project
- This test could predict cognitive issues post heart surgery
- Outside asbestos risk cleared at former Beech Nut plant
Flyers from Covid-19 high risk areas must undergo Covid-19 test have 494 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.