The contest aims to popularize the precious traditional values of the nation and bring fine arts closer to the public and soldiers across the country.
Accordingly, contestants must be Vietnamese people above 18 years old. Each candidate may submit up to two entries to the organizing panel, and the fine art works must be created in Vietnam.
Members of the Arts Council may participate in the contest; however, their works will not be awarded.
The content of the contest is about national history and traditional cultural values.
Entries must focus on the national tradition in fighting the enemy, great battles of the Vietnam People's Army, significant changes of the revolution under the leadership of the Vietnam Communist Party, as well as glorious milestones in Vietnam's history in the two resistance wars against the French colonialists and U.S. imperialists, to name a few.
The time for submitting entries is from August 1 to August 15, 2024.
The organizing board will present 22 prizes, including two first prizes, four second prizes, six third prizes, and ten consolation prizes to the most outstanding works.
The winners will be announced in the launching ceremony of the exhibition.
Apart from the Ministry of National Defense, several units and agencies will give other prizes to the winners.
All the information about the contest will be updated on the website of the Vietnam Military History Museum https://baotanglichsuquansu.vn.
Translated by Chung Anh
- US Space Force: Everything you need to know on its first anniversary
- Land for war memorial identified at Akkulam
- Soldier-turned-beauty queen who was once commended for punching an Iraqi insurgent in the face claims competing in Miss Great Britain after becoming a mother is scarier than war
- Operation Counter Jade Helm: Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- North Korea shows off new submarine-launched missile at parade
- Democrats introduce impeachment article accusing Donald Trump of 'incitement to insurrection' and will force vote on it Wednesday - unless Mike Pence uses the 25th Amendment
- J.J. Abrams Announces Star Wars Fan Film Awards 2016
- Wii U eShop guide - 15 Virtual Console games to download at launch
- America’s Longest War Takes a Deadly New Turn
- Declassified report from the CIA's bombshell UFO dossier reveals the meeting where top military officials launched 16-year Project Blue Book study of 'flying saucers' in 1952
- Iran launches missiles during navy drills as it shows off two new warships to send message to Trump
- Minneapolis Police Launch ‘Unprovoked’ Attacks on Protesters and Journalists
- 2020 Vietnam Musicians Association Awards honors veteran composer’s show
- Pop stars to perform in TV show to welcome spring, Tết
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 23
- House Introduces Article of Impeachment: Live Updates
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 17
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 24
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 13
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 25
Fine art composition contest on armed forces and revolutionary war launched have 445 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.