At the reception at the Ministry of National Defense’s headquarters, General Vinh and the Chinese ambassador highly appreciated the fruitful achievements in defense ties of the two countries over the past time, saying that the good outcomes of the ties have continued in part fostering the political trust and contributed to the two nations’ stably, sustainably and healthily developing relationship.
The host and guest also discussed preparations for the coming Vietnam-China Border Defense Friendship Exchange which is among activities to realize the Joint Vision Statement on Defense Cooperation by 2025 inked by the two Ministries of National Defense during the official visit to China of Vietnamese Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in January this year.
The exchange is hoped to accelerate the ties between the two militaries and bring new sources for the development of the Vietnam-China comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership.
During the meeting, the Chinese diplomat informed the host about the official visit to Vietnam of Senior Lieutenant General Fan Changlong, member of the Politburo of the Communist Party of China and Vice Chairman of the Central Military Commission, and the Chinese general’s attendance in the above-mentioned exchange. He emphasized that the visit demonstrates China’s due attention to its defense ties with Vietnam.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Defense Minister works in Cao Bang province
- Former deputy transport minister dismissed with retrospective effect for wrongdoing
- China not interested in competition of ideologies: Chinese ambassador
- Polish Defense Minister Calls Ex-President Walesa 'Traitor'
- Vietnam facilitates trade with Russian firms: Deputy PM
- Russia supports businesses in cooperation with Vietnam: Deputy PM Kozak
- Vietnam resolved to realise UN 2030 Agenda: Deputy PM
- Chinese attack submarine lurking near disputed waters angers Japan
- France recalls ambassador to Italy over 'baseless attacks' and yellow vest meeting
- Ex top official receives PM's warning for privatization violations
- France recalls ambassador to Italy after Di Maio meets 'yellow vest' protesters
- Sweden charges former ambassador to China over "unauthorised" Gin Minhai meetings
- Vietnam approves new ambassador to US
- Chinese calligraphy, ink painting on exhibition in National Museum of Australia
- Deputy PM Vuong Dinh Hue holds talks with Chinese Vice Premier
- Chinese language training for tourism professionals concludes in Nepal
- International integration contributes to national defense and security
- How 'Racist' Chinese Lunar Gala Divided an Audience Over Blackface & Big Bottom
- China boosts defense spending for 2018
- Nepal begins reconstruction of quake-damaged historic school with Chinese aid
Deputy Defense Minister receives Chinese Ambassador have 398 words, post on at May 5, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.