Illustrative image (Photo: SGGP)
The department has proposed the People's Committee of the city to consider the plan for tourism recovery after ease of Covid-19 restrictions.
At first, Da Nang will resume tourism activities for visitors within the city from October 20 and then welcome domestic travelers coming from some localities, such as Quang Nam and Quang Ninh.
In November, the city will welcome foreign arrivals who travel to Da Nang for missions, visiting relatives and repatriation. The city encourages visitors who have vaccine passport to choose tours or travel packages, coming from countries that bring the Covid-19 pandemic under control, including South Korea and Russia.
The municipal authorities will open the city for more countries after the Government allows Da Nang to recover international air routes. Korean visitors who visit Vietnam and return to homeland will not be required to quarantine but Russian to get 7-day isolation period, said Ms.Hanh.
Travel agents of South Korea and Russia are suggesting the municipal authorities' approval for bringing more than 200 Korean and 2,000-4,000 Russian visitors to Da Nang per month respectively, she added.
Da Nang will host the Asian route development forum 2020 (Routes Asia 2022) from June 6-8, 2022 with the support of the IPP Travel Retail subsidiary of Imex Pan Pacific Group (IPPG) and Informa Routes.
By Xuan Quynh – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Foreign tourist arrivals to Vietnam up 42.4 per cent in November as country tentatively reopens
- Tourists flocking to lockdown-free Florida
- Coronavirus lockdowns: How and when do European countries plan to ease restrictions?
- Sharing difficulties and responsibilities to overcome the pandemic
- Filipino artist fears longer struggle as Covid variant stalls tourism pickup
- Fourth Stimulus Check: Should You Expect Another Relief Payment?
- As Panic Spreads Over New Covid-19 Variant, A Look at All Countries That Have Detected Omicron Cases
- Backpacker industry on the verge of collapse with a third of hostels and thousands of beds gone for good
- Southern border province goes all out to help businesses resume operations
- Omicron: Do travel bans work against new Covid variants?
- Vietnam-US direct flights boost economy, cultural exchange: Diplomat
Da Nang plans to reopen for international tourists in November have 339 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.