HÀ NỘI — Đà Nẵng leads the rankings in the Digital Transformation Index (DTI) Report 2020 in all three pillars of digital government, digital economy and digital society.
The Ministry of Finance is the leading agency in the rankings at the ministerial level in providing online public services.
This is information from the workshop on the Digital Transformation Index (DTI) of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, government agencies and provinces and centrally-run cities last year held in Hà Nội on Wednesday.
Last year is the first year that the Ministry of Information and Communications evaluates the Digital Transformation Index (DTI) of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, agencies of provinces and municipalities.
The DTI 2020 report is compiled from four data sources collected including digital transformation report data of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Government agencies and provinces and municipalities in the year; social survey data of people, businesses, officials, civil servants and public employees; evaluation data of experts on digital transformation and information technology; assessment data on cyberspace supervised by the Ministry of Information and Communications.
The results of the digital transformation assessment at ministerial and provincial levels aim to provide an overall picture of digital transformation in Việt Nam last year; and at the same time monitor, evaluate, and rank the results of the annual digital transformation of ministries, provinces and cities to have solutions for the future.
The top 10 provinces and cities with the highest digital transformation index are Đà Nẵng, Thừa Thiên – Huế, Bắc Ninh, Quảng Ninh, HCM City, Tiền Giang, Cần Thơ, Ninh Bình, Kiên Giang, and Bắc Giang.
With a DTI of 0.4874 points, Đà Nẵng is the leading locality in the rankings in all three pillars of digital government, digital economy and digital society.
The Ministry of Finance is the leading agency in the DTI 2020 rankings at the ministerial level with 0.4944 points, followed by the State Bank of Việt Nam (0.4932 points), the Ministry of Planning and Investment (0.4701 points), Việt Nam Social Security (0.4643 points) and the Ministry of Health (0.4582 points).
The Authority of Information Technology Application, the Ministry of Information and Communications, said that the provincial digital transformation index report evaluated and measured the digital transformation level of provinces and cities according to three pillars including digital government, digital economy, and digital society. The average provincial DTI 2020 is 0.3026 points.
The average DTI of the ministries providing public services is 0.3982 points. The average DTI of ministries that do not provide public services is 0.2342 points.
According to the evaluation score, the results of digital transformation of ministries, ministerial-level agencies, Governmental agencies and provinces and centrally-run cities in 2020 are in the beginning stages.
The transformation of awareness and institutional creation is done quite well to create favourable conditions for State agencies and businesses to participate in the digital transformation process more conveniently.
Up to now, 12 of 63 provinces and cities have issued resolutions on digital transformation; 50 of 92 ministries, ministerial-level agencies, agencies directly under the Government and provinces and municipalities have issued digital transformation programmes or plans for the 2021-2025 period. — VNS
- Da Nang IT Park to receive US$100 million of investment
- Da Nang inks $100mn data center investment deal with Singapore’s Infracrowd Capital
- Da Nang investing in cultural relic conservation
- Digital transformation helps Viettel Store achieve 40 per cent growth
- Haiphong to promote digital government for residents and businesses
- Google provides free digital skills training for 650,000 people in Viet Nam
- Govt notifies new rules governing digital media
- VIMC sails ahead on wave of modernization, digitization
- Vietnam always considers Japan leading strategic partner: FM
- Huawei vows to help Asean's digital economy power ahead
- Digital power technology is ready to build a low-carbon Thailand
- College basketball rankings: Kentucky moves up in Top 25 And 1 after Olivier Sarr is cleared to play
- The Best Kirby Games, Ranked from Best to Worst | Digital Trends
- After Five Years Of Transformation, GM CIO Randy Mott Has The Company Primed For Innovation
- The American Climbing the Ranks of ISIS
- 10 Most Green Countries In World In Europe, US Ranks 24 On Environment
- Five Imperatives For Leveraging Corporate Learning In Workforce Transformation
- What's New on Amazon Prime Video in November 2021 | Digital Trends
- Nintendo Switch Game Black Friday Deals: Cheapest Prices Today | Digital Trends
- Call Of Duty: Vanguard Review: Innovating Backwards | Digital Trends
Đà Nẵng leads rankings in Digital Transformation Index have 701 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.